+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Equivalency for 2 Years B.com + 3.5 Years MBA- Pakistan

Kiani

Sep 12, 2017
Dear Members,

I want to ask an important question regarding IQAS equivalency for a 2 Years B.com from Karachi University followed by 3.5 Years MBA from Iqra University main campus- Karachi.

I have already submitted fee of around 275 CAD and consultant is telling me that IQAS will not evaluate my documents. I want to ask what equivalency will I get from IQAS?
1-My B.com (2 years) credit hours are around 60-72 as per HEC Framework
2-MBA (3.5 years) credit hours are 90 upon completion of degree

What equivalency will I get, will i get Master's for MBA?
Anyone who has applied with same credentials can please share their experience.

I shall remain thankful.

Regards,
Farukh

Reactions: mdeel

Akhan1212

Dec 2, 2017
Hi,

Have you got equivalency of your documents? I also have same credentials but from different universities. I have already submitted my application and waiting for the first email. If you kindly let me know the results, I will have an idea of what equivalency I am gonna get.

Thanks

Kiani

Sep 12, 2017
Hi,

Have you got equivalency of your documents? I also have same credentials but from different universities. I have already submitted my application and waiting for the first email. If you kindly let me know the results, I will have an idea of what equivalency I am gonna get.

Thanks
Not yet. Last I received an email about a month ago stating that they have received my documents.
Fingers crossed !

Akhan1212

Dec 2, 2017
Good luck:)

Have you any idea of what equivalency we can get for MBA. Like do you know anyone who have experience?

Did you send HEC attested doc or official docs from institutions?

Kiani

Sep 12, 2017
Good luck:)

Have you any idea of what equivalency we can get for MBA. Like do you know anyone who have experience?

Did you send HEC attested doc or official docs from institutions?
HEC attestation is not required. All you need is to verify documents from your respective university and get it in a sealed envelope. For example: I have attested my B.com transcript and degree from Karachi University. Paid 2500 PKR for both. After a month i collected it in a sealed envelope by KU. Just give them color copies and not the originals.

Akhan1212

Dec 2, 2017
Actually I download a PDF of doc req of each country from IQAS and there were two options. Certified copies from institutions attended or attested by HEC. So I sent HEC attested in a sealed envelope.

Kiani

Sep 12, 2017
Today I have received e-document of my assessment from IQAS after 3 months. Below has been assessed:

2 years B.com from Pakistan with 3.5 Years MBA from Iqra University- Karachi. Equivalent to 16 Years of Bachelor's in Business Administration and Master's of Business Administration with focus in Marketing in Canada.

Is this good?

Akhan1212

Dec 2, 2017
Hi,

It appears to be a positive assessment. Congrats

Kindly send me a pic of your electronic assessment report, specifically the part where the evaluation result is mentioned so I know the result in detail.

I hope masters point can be claimed.

Thank you
Alina Khan

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Today I have received e-document of my assessment from IQAS after 3 months. Below has been assessed:

2 years B.com from Pakistan with 3.5 Years MBA from Iqra University- Karachi. Equivalent to 16 Years of Bachelor's in Business Administration and Master's of Business Administration with focus in Marketing in Canada.

Is this good?
hi kiyani

pls send me ur email address. i have couple of questions to ask from u...

AsifRajani

Feb 13, 2018

Is this good?
Hello
I have same credential but done by MBA from SZABIST. Should we not have to pay $15 for additional certificate i.e. B.Com? how did you send both ?
Also tell me if it is necessary to attest B.Com marksheets or just degree is required?

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......

Is this good?
I have the same case of 2 years BCOM and 3 years MBA from Iqra University (IU caters 3 years not 3.5 years on standard)

Did you select your educational level at Masters degree leve in Express Entry profile? What did you do?

Last edited:

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I have got my ECA after 9 weeks from IQAS. here is the detail...
Package sent : 12 march
Package received : 15 March
Acknowledgement received : 20 April
ECA done as per certificate : 11 May
ECA softcopy by email received : 23 May

Bcom from KU = 4 year BBA in canada
MBA 3.5 yr from IQRA = MBA with focus in finance

now planning for IELTS preparation...

Anyone of you know the best teacher for ielts in Karachi...? do let me know

humi18

Sep 23, 2018
I have got my ECA after 9 weeks from IQAS. here is the detail...
Package sent : 12 march
Package received : 15 March
Acknowledgement received : 20 April
ECA done as per certificate : 11 May
ECA softcopy by email received : 23 May

Bcom from KU = 4 year BBA in canada
MBA 3.5 yr from IQRA = MBA with focus in finance

now planning for IELTS preparation...

Anyone of you know the best teacher for ielts in Karachi...? do let me know
Salam.. My brother also have similar credentials.. He did 2 yrs BCom from KU in 2010 and then did 3.5yrs MBA from CBM in 2018 .. Can u tell me the procedure of IQAS and fees?