+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Engineering followed my MBA.Docs reached on oct7th and Nov 11th respectively.
Status changed to final review today.What are the expected timelines?
Earlier it was 4 days now since 6 Feb no one has received their report on final review status...

I am on final review since 20 Feb. Hope this helps?

parim6

Sep 9, 2018
Hello,

My case is a bit complicated. Kindly consider it..

My doc's were reached on October 3 and my IQAS reference number were generated on November 22.

So my question is that when I will be able to get my ECA

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello,

My case is a bit complicated. Kindly consider it..

My doc's were reached on October 3 and my IQAS reference number were generated on November 22.

So my question is that when I will be able to get my ECA
A bit strange that you received IQAS reference no. after the docs were delivered. The timelines are clear - 20 weeks from date you receive AOR2

parim6

Sep 9, 2018
A bit strange that you received IQAS reference no. after the docs were delivered. The timelines are clear - 20 weeks from date you receive AOR2
This is my case.

Actually my doc's were reached on October 3 at IQAS and my reference number was generated on 30 June but coz of long time period, i cancelled my reference and went to Wes but my bad luck the Wes blacklisted PTU. So again I went to IQAS.
I called to IQAS and verified that my doc's were still there and yet to open. So, I again generated my reference number on 22 November..

I heard that IQAS don't send AOR in many cases and give message " final review ".

So my question is that should I wait coz of my new reference number that generated in November or i should call them ?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
This is my case.

Actually my doc's were reached on October 3 at IQAS and my reference number was generated on 30 June but coz of long time period, i cancelled my reference and went to Wes but my bad luck the Wes blacklisted PTU. So again I went to IQAS.
I called to IQAS and verified that my doc's were still there and yet to open. So, I again generated my reference number on 22 November..

I heard that IQAS don't send AOR in many cases and give message " final review ".

So my question is that should I wait coz of my new reference number that generated in November or i should call them ?
Not sure how IQAS will relate your documents sent with new reference no. I think you will have to rigorously follow up with IQAS, in parallel keep on checking status online

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Application is at final review from today..how long from this?
Most of the applications including mine have been in Final Review from 6th, 7th & 8th Feb but no ECA report yet...The status did change to Complete on 22nd Feb in my case, but nothing yet... :(

Dirup

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hello Team,

All my docs are reached to IQAS on 13th Dec, no AOR yet, any idea till what date they have opened courier till now.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hello Team,

All my docs are reached to IQAS on 13th Dec, no AOR yet, any idea till what date they have opened courier till now.
People with 13 Dec received AoR if I am not wrong. People near to the timeline please comment and inform if you received AoR or not.

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My documents were delivered on 5th December but there is no AOR. No confirmation.

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Thank You.
Registered on 23 Oct
Documents and university transcript delivered on 30th Oct
1st and 2nd AOR email 2nd Dec
Confirmation of ECA completion 23rd Jan
To all applicants who received 2nd aor email i 1st week of DEC should receive ECA within this week.
Hi May we please know what all credentials and from which universities you have sent for evaluation with IQAS? It will be a great help

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
And this didn't answer his question.
Everyone needs info here for one stage or the other. Try to help others while you ask for help.

I am in final review since 9 Feb. There is change in status date to 26 February. But no change in status. Its still final review.
Hi I have two questions:
1) Are you getting both BSc and MSc evaluated by IQAS or just MSc? Had you got just MSc evaluated and not Bsc I believe you would get points for masters and saved time as getting more than one degree evaluated takes more time.
2) Why did you choose IQAS and why not WES? You would have got your ECA by now.