+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by ElmTree, May 9, 2017.

1. Hello guys, first appreciate for your all responses.I have completed my bachelor assessment via WES and got as 4-years bachelor degree qualification, however, WES won't recognise my 6 months pg cert from U.K after grant. Therefore, I am considering to send my Bachelor+PG cert together to IQAS assessment for claiming Two or more diploma.....Do I have a chance to get extra points? Also how long the whole process takes for me ?. Best Regards

2. I don't think so that 6 month courses are recognized however if you wish to get assessed then dont send you bachelors again. For ref. Check Alberta iqas website.
    Complete process 6 months if you start today

Ali Ak likes this.
  3. And it's now on Final Review... guess it will take weeks though.

Application Date: Oct 17, 2018
    Mailed documents: Oct 30, 2018
    Transcripts received by IQAS per courier: Nov 1, 2018
    AOR1 : Jan 16, 2019
    AOR2 : Jan 24, 2019
    Status - Assessing and On-Hold: Feb 28, 2019
    Status - Final Review: March 1, 2019

4. SO I think that they will acknowledge it in March. So, hopefully I'll get it completed by Sep. Thanks for the update.

5. IQAS is taking maximum files to Final Review stage. But no file after 6th Feb Final Review has moved to an advanced stage.
    Any updates/expectations???
    @CNP @ailyas2 @Abhishek_goel
    Or, did anyone contact IQAS?

MalikPE likes this.
  6. I got the acknowledgement on 18th of January which makes it around 90 days from 30th Oct.

7. Guys, I just checked the portal and my status got changed to Final Review on 22nd February directly from in-line for processing. How much time does it take for the final review to conclude?

8. Earlier it was just a matter of few days...
    But now, we are sitting in Final Review from 3 weeks and we did not know how much time it is going to take further....

9. Have put a web form query stating the abnormal behaviour of IQAS portal, no reply yet. Not sure what's going on, no one after 6th Feb Final Review stage has progressed

10. Not getting what they want... i think they are converting into fina review so as to restrict refunds...

UsamaAmjad and babachill like this.
  11. Yes additional docs, application cancellation and few other tabs are disabled. . That could be the reason why final review status is updated within short span...

12. Reply from iqas.....

Your file is at final review. Once your assessment is complete you will receive an email prompt to go to the portal.

Regards

13. Okay great! Atleast they responded

14. hello experts,

my docs were reached on October 3.
    in February my agent was telling me that I will get ECA in the last week of February or in the first week of March.
    But, today I received his mail

" IQAS is currently behind in processing applications. They are working on a
    high volume of files and are min. 2.5 - 3 months behind schedule and
    haven't even opened a lot of files yet or seen documents from
    Universities.
    They will update us when they start processing and from then they start counting
    the processing times for ECA. "

now, this is frustrating.
    what should I do?
    please give your valuable replies

Thanks in advance

15. My documents reached IQAS on 2nd October and now the application is in final stage of assessment. This update seems strange to me. Try to contact IQAS and verify true status of your application. Or if you have credentials to IQAS portal login and ascertain the exact status