+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Guys, I just checked the portal and my status got changed to Final Review on 22nd February directly from in-line for processing. How much time does it take for the final review to conclude?

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Earlier it was just a matter of few days...
But now, we are sitting in Final Review from 3 weeks and we did not know how much time it is going to take further....

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
IQAS is taking maximum files to Final Review stage. But no file after 6th Feb Final Review has moved to an advanced stage.
Any updates/expectations???
@CNP @ailyas2 @Abhishek_goel
Or, did anyone contact IQAS?
Have put a web form query stating the abnormal behaviour of IQAS portal, no reply yet. Not sure what's going on, no one after 6th Feb Final Review stage has progressed

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Not getting what they want... i think they are converting into fina review so as to restrict refunds...
Yes additional docs, application cancellation and few other tabs are disabled. . That could be the reason why final review status is updated within short span...

Abhishek_goel

Feb 5, 2019
Reply from iqas.....

Your file is at final review. Once your assessment is complete you will receive an email prompt to go to the portal.

Regards

parim6

Sep 9, 2018
hello experts,

my docs were reached on October 3.
in February my agent was telling me that I will get ECA in the last week of February or in the first week of March.
But, today I received his mail

" IQAS is currently behind in processing applications. They are working on a
high volume of files and are min. 2.5 - 3 months behind schedule and
haven't even opened a lot of files yet or seen documents from
Universities.
They will update us when they start processing and from then they start counting
the processing times for ECA. "

now, this is frustrating.
what should I do?
please give your valuable replies

Thanks in advance

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
hello experts,

my docs were reached on October 3.
in February my agent was telling me that I will get ECA in the last week of February or in the first week of March.
But, today I received his mail

" IQAS is currently behind in processing applications. They are working on a
high volume of files and are min. 2.5 - 3 months behind schedule and
haven't even opened a lot of files yet or seen documents from
Universities.
They will update us when they start processing and from then they start counting
the processing times for ECA. "

now, this is frustrating.
what should I do?
please give your valuable replies

Thanks in advance
My documents reached IQAS on 2nd October and now the application is in final stage of assessment. This update seems strange to me. Try to contact IQAS and verify true status of your application. Or if you have credentials to IQAS portal login and ascertain the exact status

mrabdulrafay

Mar 3, 2019
Application Submission January 23
Document Sent January 26
Document Received January 29 (Confirmation by FedEx)

Haven't received any email regarding documents acknowledgement (Acknowledgement of rec)

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Document Sent January 26

Haven't received any email regarding documents acknowledgement (Acknowledgement of rec)
Wait for at least 45-60 days for AOR & then 3 months for complete assessment report. At Max it's a 6 months process if every thing runs smoothly.. Best of Luck

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Document Sent January 26

We have close timelines. I paid on 23 January document delivered by Fedex on 7 February. No AOR yet.