+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi

I applied IQAS assessment service on Dec 22nd 2018 and my courier service delivered them on 5th of Jan 2019. The web login as per today says "submitted", when I called them they said that it has not been yet entered into the system (not received by them). What should I do? It has been 2 months now. All my universities has sent the certificates also
You need to understand the process and timelines of IQAS. Once your application is delivered, IQAS takes almost 3 months (as observed now a days) to acknowledge the receipt of your application. Same is the case with your educational documents. Currently, applications and educational documents received by IQAS during last week of Nov/first week of Dec are being acknowledged. You can calculate your estimated time accordingly. Once they put your file in system, you will see status changed to "In line for processing". From this date, your 20 weeks start. Hope this helps. Best luck!!

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
If anyone receives a reply related to the fluctuation of status between completed and Final Review.. Please post it here.

It will help others...

Or just me :D:D

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
So, finally my status has been changed to final review today
Timeline
Docs delivered to IQAS: 13 November 2018
AOR1 and 2 : 30 January 2019 with status in line processing
Final Review: 27 February 2019

Now, lets see how much time i have to wait for the report

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
You need to understand the process and timelines of IQAS. Once your application is delivered, IQAS takes almost 3 months (as observed now a days) to acknowledge the receipt of your application. Same is the case with your educational documents. Currently, applications and educational documents received by IQAS during last week of Nov/first week of Dec are being acknowledged. You can calculate your estimated time accordingly. Once they put your file in system, you will see status changed to "In line for processing". From this date, your 20 weeks start. Hope this helps. Best luck!!
Wow ! So, basically for documents delivered to them in January this year, we are looking at getting the ECA in September. :eek:

tresconik

Nov 23, 2018
Does IQAS ever send your documents for verification the way WES does? I am having a nightmare with WES and don't want to have the same happen with IQAS. I'm from Mumbai University.

Kirandeep dhatt

Feb 18, 2019
India
My IQAS timeline -
Application submitted - 09/11/2018
Documents received by IQAS -20/11/2018
AOR 1 & 2 received - 12/02/2019 - It's has been In Line for Processing since then. Any idea how long it will take to receive eca soft copy from this stage..?

Ali Ak

Aug 5, 2018
Hello guys, first appreciate for your all responses.I have completed my bachelor assessment via WES and got as 4-years bachelor degree qualification, however, WES won't recognise my 6 months pg cert from U.K after grant. Therefore, I am considering to send my Bachelor+PG cert together to IQAS assessment for claiming Two or more diploma.....Do I have a chance to get extra points? Also how long the whole process takes for me ?. Best Regards

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hello guys, first appreciate for your all responses.I have completed my bachelor assessment via WES and got as 4-years bachelor degree qualification, however, WES won't recognise my 6 months pg cert from U.K after grant. Therefore, I am considering to send my Bachelor+PG cert together to IQAS assessment for claiming Two or more diploma.....Do I have a chance to get extra points? Also how long the whole process takes for me ?. Best Regards
I don't think so that 6 month courses are recognized however if you wish to get assessed then dont send you bachelors again. For ref. Check Alberta iqas website.
Complete process 6 months if you start today

Reactions: Ali Ak

homewood

Jan 17, 2019
And it's now on Final Review... guess it will take weeks though.

Application Date: Oct 17, 2018
Mailed documents: Oct 30, 2018
Transcripts received by IQAS per courier: Nov 1, 2018
AOR1 : Jan 16, 2019
AOR2 : Jan 24, 2019
Status - Assessing and On-Hold: Feb 28, 2019
Status - Final Review: March 1, 2019

sankak

Feb 27, 2019
SO I think that they will acknowledge it in March. So, hopefully I'll get it completed by Sep. Thanks for the update.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hey did you receive any response from iqas regarding receipt of docs ? How many days it took ? Because its been more than two months now since I sent my docs to them. I sent the docs on dec still no response from iqas.
I got the acknowledgement on 18th of January which makes it around 90 days from 30th Oct.