+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Thank you for your email.

Currently, IQAS is opening and processing mail and applications received on or around the week of November 19, 2018. If you have confirmation from a courier that your package was delivered to the IQAS office, it is likely here for processing and recording in our system.

We are experiencing higher than normal application volumes and appreciate your patience while we process your mail. As time is required to process mail and record information, emails confirming receipt of documents are sent several weeks or months after delivery.

For current processing times please visit: https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx. Processing times do not commence until the application file is considered complete which would include all documents required to conduct the assessment. Assessment of some applications may take longer if extensive research is required. Mail delivery time is not calculated in the processing time. Processing times are not guaranteed and may vary based on the volume of applications received.

Should you have further questions regarding the IQAS application process, you can contact IQAS at 1-780-427-2655

Regards,

KB
Client Service Officer
Government of Alberta
Ministry of Labour

This is a message I received from IQAS today.Surprised that they are still opening mails received on 19th November,2018.
Any ideas anyone?

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Status changed to Complete but changes back to Final Review when I click on it... I think the report is just around the corner...

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
@CNP... Bhai bahot buri bezati hogai :(:(
Don't worry we still have a day to go in this week :D. however the current cut off and 9th Feb IELTS results out today makes me worry of cut off going still higher unless there is draw in the coming week

ritwik

Nov 21, 2018
Hi All,
I had submitted my one year PGP certificate as the bachelor's degree was recognized by WES.
Timeline till now:
Documents (Application & Educational Credentials) received by IQAS:: 30th November
AOR 1 & 2 :: 21st February

When should I expect the final update? 3 months from now?

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Hi All,
I had submitted my one year PGP certificate as the bachelor's degree was recognized by WES.
Timeline till now:
Documents (Application & Educational Credentials) received by IQAS:: 30th November
AOR 1 & 2 :: 21st February

When should I expect the final update? 3 months from now?
Anywhere between 3-4 months.

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
It is strange that it has been more than 2 weeks, since anyone in this group has reached 'View Certificate' stage.

Whereas in the end of January, people were able to view their certificate just 2 days after they reached Final Review.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
It is strange that it has been more than 2 weeks, since anyone in this group has reached 'View Certificate' stage.

Whereas in the end of January, people were able to view their certificate just 2 days after they reached Final Review.
if you go through this post, those who reached Final Review stage during 1st week of Dec were able to View Certificate by 1st or 2nd week of Jan. Not sure if it had to do with Christmas break. I guess its the same situation again :(

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
one such post -

Guys,
I just want to update after grueling 5 months i could see a soft copy of my assessment , i can see my ECA soft copy uploaded in my profile. However the status while the page is loads shows complete and suddenly changes to Final Review. May be it's a bug they will have to rectify. The Hard copy will still need to be shipped so i hope they do that soon.

Document requested for ECA: SCDL PGDBA (Operations)
AOR 1: Aug 24th
AOR 2: Sep 24th
Status changed to Final Review: Dec 6th
Soft Copy uploaded: Jan 11th
Awaiting Hard Copy
Overall follow ups during the entire process: 2

I hope this gives some energy to the forum and hope all of guys get your credentials assessed soon.

Cheers

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Going by that way.... We should better prepare our minds for a 30 day gap between Final Review and View Certificate.

It may come earlier also, anywhere around 20 days. But preparing ourself for the longer will help us in mantaining patience.

Reactions: CNP

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Going by that way.... We should better prepare our minds for a 30 day gap between Final Review and View Certificate.

It may come earlier also, anywhere around 20 days. But preparing ourself for the longer will help us in mantaining patience.
Correct, hoping for best while preparing for worst.

Reactions: Karran Oberoi

Abhishek_goel

Feb 5, 2019
one such post -

Guys,
I just want to update after grueling 5 months i could see a soft copy of my assessment , i can see my ECA soft copy uploaded in my profile. However the status while the page is loads shows complete and suddenly changes to Final Review. May be it's a bug they will have to rectify. The Hard copy will still need to be shipped so i hope they do that soon.

Document requested for ECA: SCDL PGDBA (Operations)
AOR 1: Aug 24th
AOR 2: Sep 24th
Status changed to Final Review: Dec 6th
Soft Copy uploaded: Jan 11th
Awaiting Hard Copy
Overall follow ups during the entire process: 2

I hope this gives some energy to the forum and hope all of guys get your credentials assessed soon.

Cheers
Eca soft copy link is shown under?? My portal is showing same bug of complete then final review