+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Status. Status Reason Assessment Types Date Submitted Application Received Date Status Date Destination Organization Application ID.
On-Hold Other ECA Assessment October 9, 2018 December 11, 2018 February 11, 2019 XXXXXX

Can someone explain possible reasons of On-Hold status and what to do next?
Who else is having the same status? I am feeling very nervous as my previous ECA with WES gone wrong and now this!!
Few questions

What went wrong with WES?
What all are u getting assessed?
Pls clearly write the dates?

And for now please send them an email by filling contact us from on their website..

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
WES usual story of not giving MBA as Masters if one is not from IIT/IIMs of India. Lost 7 points there. Ironically, earlier WES evaluated my batchmate's MBA as Masters but that was in 2017.

From IQAS, I am getting my assessments done for Bachelor of Engineering (WES Report also positive for this) and MBA-Full time, regular

Status and Dates are from my IQAS profile and as follows:
Status Reason: Other
Assessment Types: ECA Assessment
Date Submitted: October 9, 2018
Application Received Date
: December 11, 2018
Status Date: February 11, 2019

Already contacted IQAS but received standard mail reply, without any explanation for why Status is On-Hold
Need help!!

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
WES usual story of not giving MBA as Masters if one is not from IIT/IIMs of India. Lost 7 points there. Ironically, earlier WES evaluated my batchmate's MBA as Masters but that was in 2017.

From IQAS, I am getting my assessments done for Bachelor of Engineering (WES Report also positive for this) and MBA-Full time, regular

Status and Dates are from my IQAS profile and as follows:
Status Reason: Other
Assessment Types: ECA Assessment
Date Submitted: October 9, 2018
Application Received Date
: December 11, 2018
Status Date: February 11, 2019

Already contacted IQAS but received standard mail reply, without any explanation for why Status is On-Hold
Need help!!
Yes, many things have changed since 2017.

Don't you worry, seen status getting on hold and then getting assessed, however, you should have sent your MBA only to save time.

I think you need to wait if you have received a reply already. They must be doing extra checks.. You can't do much but wait for their response.

What is the name of the Institute?
From what status it went to On hold?

Last edited:

tumtum16

Sep 18, 2018
Hello house, any idea what date Eca report is getting hard copy mailed? Was able to download my report feb 11th and since then nothing else. I paid for international courier .

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hello house, any idea what date Eca report is getting hard copy mailed? Was able to download my report feb 11th and since then nothing else. I paid for international courier .
I got it in 4 working days via Fed ex buh status from final review to mailed took more than a week.

Status- Assessing 25th Jan 2019 > Final Review 29th Jan 2019 > View Certificate 1st February 2019 > Mailed 10 Feb 2019 > ECA delivered 14th Feb 2019...

xyz2017

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Hi All, is the certificate online (portal) same as the hard copy? I mean one can use the eca soft copy if in case hard copy does not get delivered?

Last edited:

cmsbcbc

Oct 23, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm a silent reader of this thread, but I was hoping that someone here was going through the same situation or had a opinion...
I have sent my documents (both application documents package and transcript package) via DHL and had the confirmation from the private courier, that they were delivered November 30th. I received my aor1 on February 21st, but my status is as "pending" the transcript. I spent the whole day checking to see if they updated my status, but still nothing. Is this something to be worried about? I noticed that most people here receives both aor's on the same day so it got me worried.. what you guys think?

Thanks in advance!

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hi All, is the certificate online (portal) same as the hard copy? I mean one can use the eca soft copy if in case hard copy does not get delivered?
Yes exactly same, u need to use the code starting with IMM on top right corner while filing. Hard copy isn't required at any stage

Reactions: xyz2017

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
one such post -

Guys,
I just want to update after grueling 5 months i could see a soft copy of my assessment , i can see my ECA soft copy uploaded in my profile. However the status while the page is loads shows complete and suddenly changes to Final Review. May be it's a bug they will have to rectify. The Hard copy will still need to be shipped so i hope they do that soon.

Document requested for ECA: SCDL PGDBA (Operations)
AOR 1: Aug 24th
AOR 2: Sep 24th
Status changed to Final Review: Dec 6th
Soft Copy uploaded: Jan 11th
Awaiting Hard Copy
Overall follow ups during the entire process: 2

I hope this gives some energy to the forum and hope all of guys get your credentials assessed soon.

Cheers
Oh!!! I was not aware of this.. I thought it used to take 7-10 days max

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm a silent reader of this thread, but I was hoping that someone here was going through the same situation or had a opinion...
I have sent my documents (both application documents package and transcript package) via DHL and had the confirmation from the private courier, that they were delivered November 30th. I received my aor1 on February 21st, but my status is as "pending" the transcript. I spent the whole day checking to see if they updated my status, but still nothing. Is this something to be worried about? I noticed that most people here receives both aor's on the same day so it got me worried.. what you guys think?

Thanks in advance!
I think u should call the IQAS office for clarification

pranav_singla055

Sep 11, 2018
New Delhi
My documents reached on 25 October. I have not got any AOR yet. My status online shows Final review but the application received date is empty. I have no clue whats going on. Its 4 months now. Can any one please guide me what to do.

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
My documents reached on 25 October. I have not got any AOR yet. My status online shows Final review but the application received date is empty. I have no clue whats going on. Its 4 months now. Can any one please guide me what to do.
This is an interesting case. Have you checked your email spam folder to see whether the AORs dropped there? I suggest you try to speak to IQAS over the phone. Best wishes..