+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Styrafoaming

Feb 18, 2019
My Timeline so far....
Started my application on the 26th August (paid fees)
Aor 1 & Aor 2: 6th Nov 2018
Assessing: 6th Feb 2019

Still waiting to go into final review

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hi All,

Is 2 YEARS PGDM from IMT CDL also considered as diploma?? Is there anyone who got it Evaluated as masters
The PGDM generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma with a focus in Management and Operations.

So it will be diploma.

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Yes
Thanks for the explanation.
My problem is my Bachelors got approved but Masters got rejected (non-recognised institute) by WES and the same appears in the ECA Report.
On the other hand, ICES evaluation was done only for Masters and report is positive.
So question is Whether it is advisable to show above two ECA reports as in one Bachelors is ok but Masters appears from non-recognised Institute while in other it is ok?
Yes you can... Just have to enter separate ECA numbers for both....

Reactions: dn3

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone with Final Review on 7th & 8th Feb got their ECA? Mine says Final Review from 8th Feb and I almost log in every 2-3 hours to check if the status changes... :(

Do we get an email when the ECA is ready for download? Been a long long wait for this one and everything depends on ECA

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Anyone with Final Review on 7th & 8th Feb got their ECA? Mine says Final Review from 8th Feb and I almost log in every 2-3 hours to check if the status changes... :(

Do we get an email when the ECA is ready for download? Been a long long wait for this one and everything depends on ECA
Same here. Final Review since 7th Feb and no report yet. The wait continues ....

babachill

Nov 4, 2018

You won't receive an email buh view certificate when u login.. ..Please login once every morning to check status and control your anxiety :)

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
IQAS has system maintenance Tuesday morning 9-11 am Canada time. Hopefully they will upload some ECA post that.