+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hello,
Sorry for my bad talks in previous threads I was very frustrated about PTU and IQAS...

Please expert answer my query.

I have done BCA regular
And MCA distance
Both from PTU

Kindly tell me what IQAS will evaluate ?
Distance courses are evaluated as diploma for masters and grad as grad equivalent Canada studies

Nodustollens

Jan 5, 2019
Sorry it might be a repetition.... But if distance masters is considered a diploma.. then what would a distance learning one year post graduate diploma from imt cdl be considered

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Sorry it might be a repetition.... But if distance masters is considered a diploma.. then what would a distance learning one year post graduate diploma from imt cdl be considered
Diploma, In India any masters done via distance learning is considered PG DIPLOMA and I am waiting for my IMT CDL 3 years Mba course to be assessed which will unfortunately be considered as Diploma.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nodustollens

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
My docs were delivered on 26th nov 18, but i have not received aor yet, howcome they skipped to dec?
When you send documents to IQAS it reaches to Alberta Govt. office and from there the docs are sorted to each branch, IQAS being one amongst many.

They do not open docs datewise. They select 10-12 days and any doc between the 10-12 dates will be opened. There were delays as well for few of the packages. But it has been observed, if they go through the document for which the date has passed, they change the status faster to match with the docs received on the same timeline. This happened with many people.

So do not worry. However, if you are willing to check with them, I would suggest you to wait till Thursday.
If you do not recieve AoR, firstly login and check your status if its updated, if not you can contact them by filling the form.

Last edited:

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Hey guys!
I have seen a person getting Masters from IQAS for his MBA in distance education.... and some have been assessed as diploma.
Please donot be discouraged. Anything can happen. However, one must be prepared for the worse also.

I have done MBA Distance learning from LPU and my status is under Final Review since 11th Feb. Hope I can view my certificate in next 7-10 days. I will update you all.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hey guys!
I have seen a person getting Masters from IQAS for his MBA in distance education.... and some have been assessed as diploma.
Please donot be discouraged. Anything can happen. However, one must be prepared for the worse also.

I have done MBA Distance learning from LPU and my status is under Final Review since 11th Feb. Hope I can view my certificate in next 7-10 days. I will update you all.
I heard it depends on university and country through which the education was done.

Not sure though.