Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
When I logged in and checked I see 3 status
1 inline processing
2 Draft
3 Draft

Not sure why I have 3
Because when the new online logins came, many people made a new application, and stopped when they realised this is something they have done already. The initial days of their online login did not have a direct dashboard letting you "check status". Instead it started by asking you questions which many of us answered.

These are just drafts. Forget them. As long as your in line for processing is there, you are good.

Reactions: Shruthi09

Shruthi09

Jan 6, 2019
Because when the new online logins came, many people made a new application, and stopped when they realised this is something they have done already. The initial days of their online login did not have a direct dashboard letting you "check status". Instead it started by asking you questions which many of us answered.

These are just drafts. Forget them. As long as your in line for processing is there, you are good.
Thank you very much. You made my day

Reactions: comet7700

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
o_O :confused: :eek: Now this is a shocker from IQAS.

My second application AOR 14th Jan 2019 got changed to Assessing in a month dated 16th Feb 2019. Where as my first application took good 3 months to change from in line to assessing.

Docs were delivered on 30th October 2018 in one pack containing DU and IMT CDL PG

Last edited:

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
o_O :confused: :eek: Now this is a shocker from IQAS.

My second application AOR 14th Jan 2019 got changed to Assessing in a month dated 16th Feb 2019. Where as my first application took good 3 months to change from in line to assessing.

Docs were delivered on 30th October 2018 in one pack containing DU and IMT CDL PG
Looks like they have finally found the sense to hire more people

Reactions: srinipunna

mobinsiddiqui

Oct 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

I already send my Document sealed enveloped by University to IQAS.DHL already Delivered on 2nd January 2019 but does not receive any acknowledgement from IQAS please guide me what will be next step and how much time it will take for acknowledgement

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

I already send my Document sealed enveloped by University to IQAS.DHL already Delivered on 2nd January 2019 but does not receive any acknowledgement from IQAS please guide me what will be next step and how much time it will take for acknowledgement
Wait till 22 March for acknoledgement. Its taking 60-80 days for acknowledgement. Further 18-20 weeks for ECA.

maxhoney2001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Congrats!
Please do tell me, is this your receiving date as per the courier service or their first email?
And this AOR was received by email?
My packages were received on 27th November, as per the Courier Service. But I haven't received any response from him yet.
HI Saniya,

Yes on 21st Nov. DHL delivered the package. If yours is on 27th Nov. You may expect AOR by 22nd Feb.

parim6

Sep 9, 2018
Hello,
Sorry for my bad talks in previous threads I was very frustrated about PTU and IQAS...

Please expert answer my query.

I have done BCA regular
And MCA distance
Both from PTU

Kindly tell me what IQAS will evaluate ?