+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
From what is seen here in the forum. Those who got their documents delivered in Nov-2018 are getting their AOR now and People who received their AOR in Nov 2018 are receiving their final review and evaluation.

Your documents being delivered in Jan 2019, can be expected to receive AOR late March-2019 or early Apr-2019. Lets hope for the best.
My application was received November 30th?When am I gonna get the AOR cos I haven’t got any yet?

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
They uploaded the complete report after I called them. Status changed to mailed on 2nd Feb.
Hi NG 2005, just to check did u submitt yr EE application? BTW can someone let me know whether is it compulsory to link our application to Job Bank? TIA

Para1

Jan 2, 2019
My application was received November 30th?When am I gonna get the AOR cos I haven’t got any yet?
Expect aor1 after 75-90 days of receipt of your application and aor2 after 75-90 days of receipt of your transcripts by iqas.
Calculate yourself now

Thanks

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi Yogi24, update you again, my wait is over, my status has changed from "Final Review to View Certificate" today.
Hi Yogi24, any advise that if I will to create my EE applications, is it compulsory to link it to the Job bank? or they will reject my application? Hope to hear from u soon as I intend to submit my application for the next draw. Thank you.

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hi Yogi24, any advise that if I will to create my EE applications, is it compulsory to link it to the Job bank? or they will reject my application? Hope to hear from u soon as I intend to submit my application for the next draw. Thank you.
What's the harm in linking it with job bank? Don't leave any room for doubt.

bullswag

Feb 10, 2019
You can expect the AOR very soon. Please put up a post once you receive the AOR.

Is there anybody here whose documents were received at IQAS during the month of Dec-2018 ???

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
Hi all,

My status shows mailed. But i am not able to view soft copy through online portal. Please help me how to access or download soft copy.

Regards,
BB

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi all,

My status shows mailed. But i am not able to view soft copy through online portal. Please help me how to access or download soft copy.

Regards,
BB
Generally you get a "View Certificate" option. If not the case, try to contact IQAS and raise your concern. May be a call will help. Best Luck.

Reactions: blackbeauty_xxx