Nov 4, 2018
Sharing my timeline for your reference.
Application Date: Oct 17, 2018
Mailed documents: Oct 30, 2018
Transcripts received by IQAS per courier: Nov 1, 2018
AOR1 : Jan 21, 2019
AOR2 : Jan 24, 2019

Status is "in line for processing"

Based on this forum's timeline, I guess I have to wait for 3 more months before the status will change to "assessing"... which is sometime April 2019. But will keep y'all posted. :)
I have got 1 AOR. Did u send 2 packages? Jus curious to know why people are getting 2 AOR.

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
My time line is more or less same however got 1 aor on 14jan...can u help me find the difference in emails u have received? I have send all doc in one package

agil.itu

Sep 20, 2016
Timeline:
Mail was delivered: 05-Nov-18
AOR1 : 25-Dec-18 20 weeks
AOR 2: pending....

"Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This email is to confirm that your application wasreceived by the IQAS office.

Once the academic documents you requested from your institution(s) arrive in our office, we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing".

The univeristy sent Transcrtips on 15 Nov 18. I hope it will take a few days to issue AOR2.

carlosbaldojr

Oct 3, 2018
Hey guys, in order to apply for the express entry pool and, after the ITA, to apply for PR, is it necessary to have the ECA hard copy or just the soft copy will do? Thank you all.

gauravebatra

Apr 8, 2018
Hi
I had the same case they did not consider my smu degrees but did evaluation for du bcom degree thru correspondence. So at least you will get 4 years bachelors degree equivalency i am not sure abt pgdm from imt but i think someone did get a positive response for imt cdl pg so personally i think you should go for evaluation however if you still are unsure you can get ur assessment done from icas who are assessing smu degrees but will take 20 weeks atleast for assessment from the day they receive all your documents. So it will be another 6 months wait for you, they need all the transcripts directly from universities. All the best mate.
Thanks buddy I think I should go for evaluation for rest of my degrees. At least I can proceed further.

Reactions: kluthra

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Any idea how long does it take once the status goes "On Hold"?
No idea, as everyone is new to their launched system. Few go to final review from inline and some get stuck at assessing then go to final review, some don't get final report for weeks and some gets delivered in 2 days.. It's a complete chaos

Hifzakh

Jan 16, 2019
My documents were delivered by 10 Jan but I haven’t received any confirmation or email or any sort for it. Any guesses when they will do it.