+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Babachill,

Hi Babachill,
Just to update that I have received my soft copy of my ECA today. My status changed from "Assessing" to "Final Review" on the 24th of January and received my soft copy on the 29.01.2019. Cheers!
How much duration for inline for processing to assessing ?

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
How much duration for inline for processing to assessing ?
Sorry no records on this. "Inline processing" status has been there for quite sometimes since they created their website. My AOR received was on the 1st of Oct 2018.

maroof akhtar

Aug 2, 2018
Can anyone help me?
I got this email

Dear Maroof Akhtar:

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This email is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office.

Once the academic documents you requested from your institution(s) arrive in our office, we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing.

.....(there was more)

On portal it says . Pending Waiting for transcripts?

Both my parcel(from me and my uni) were sent on 11nov and they received on 13th nov. So do i have to wait for another email?

NG.2005

Jan 17, 2019
Hi Yogi24, update you again, my wait is over, my status has changed from "Final Review to View Certificate" today.
Hi,

Same case for me. But, is your report signed by some IQAS assessment consultant? I cant see any signature on my report. Comparative level of achievement in Canada part is also not there.

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi,

Same case for me. But, is your report signed by some IQAS assessment consultant? I cant see any signature on my report. Comparative level of achievement in Canada part is also not there.

Mine not signed either but a full description of Canadian equivalent results is shown. And I believe it should be fine with the reference number in tact.

NG.2005

Jan 17, 2019
Mine not signed either but a full description of Canadian equivalent results is shown. And I believe it should be fine with the reference number in tact.
Don't know exactly, but I saw report of one of my friend which was carrying signature of assessment consultant and Manager. May be it is still not complete as my status is still Final review and not mailed.

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Don't know exactly, but I saw report of one of my friend which was carrying signature of assessment consultant and Manager. May be it is still not complete as my status is still Final review and not mailed.

I don't know. When did your friend received his ECA? Maybe they have changed their system on the signing part. As far as I know, so long there is a reference no. It will link to the EE application. Did your number ending with MM. BTW my status still same as yours, Final Review...

NG.2005

Jan 17, 2019
I don't know. When did your friend received his ECA? Maybe they have changed their system on the signing part. As far as I know, so long there is a reference no. It will link to the EE application. Did your number ending with MM. BTW my status still same as yours, Final Review...
My friend got his assessment in November, 2018. My file number is ending with IMM on the certificate uploaded on portal.

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
My friend got his assessment in November, 2018. My file number is ending with IMM on the certificate uploaded on portal.

I believe that they have updated their system in December, maybe this is one of the changes. Maybe we shall wait and see some other advises. Can someone know the outcome help please! TIA!

pammy0504

Jan 2, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
30-06-2018
Hi,
I have done my Post Graduate Diploma in HRM from MIT School of Distant Education. I have sent my documents (all listed on IQAS website) for Evaluation to IQAS, received acknowledgement of receipt and stating that the process will take 12 weeks.

Just for a concern, any idea what equivalency is given to PGD-HR (Distant Education)? Any similar cases or anybody who got similar degree evaluated through IQAS ?

Dhveer

Jan 23, 2019
Hi,
Can anybody help me understand, my transcripts are delivered on jan 17th, my application status is still blank. What it should be at this stage.