+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Sharmine

Jun 6, 2018
Hi,

Anyone there who can give me the telegram link for Canada immigration. @YPS ??
Also please let me know the processing time after medicals to get update about background check ..(p.s. I have already submitted my ITA and got an email that I have cleared my medical on November 20 2018)

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Today, 25th Jan 2019 Status changed from In line for processing to Assessing for the AOR 19th October 2018.

P.S - my signature for the timeline. Cheers

Reactions: Amitkapoor55

Amitkapoor55

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
I received my IQAS ECA soft copy n 23rd morning Indian time for my MBA. My point jump to 444 from 437. 23rd evening draw we are already in. Received ITA same day. Now busy with PCC and Medical..So leaving this forum and joining other forums. All the very best to all who waiting for ECA and finally ITA :)

Sounds good....i wish we ll get my wife's eca before March.. .

Reactions: SabuNY
Sep 28, 2018
Ho
My AOR2 was 5th October and the status was "In line for processing"

On 21st Jan, the Status changed to "On Hold" waiting additional documents

I have emailed the documents (bachelors and masters degree certificate) to the assessor, but the status continues to be "On Hold"

Any idea by when they would change the status in the system? The assessor is also not replying that she has received my email.
How did you know your assessor please?

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
My AOR2 was 5th October and the status was "In line for processing"

On 21st Jan, the Status changed to "On Hold" waiting additional documents

I have emailed the documents (bachelors and masters degree certificate) to the assessor, but the status continues to be "On Hold"

Any idea by when they would change the status in the system? The assessor is also not replying that she has received my email.
Did you get an email stating what all documents are required? as what I see that most of us sent all documents and transcripts in package.

Sameer.bawa

Jan 25, 2019
Hi,
My documents were delivered on 7th Nov and received my AOR 1 & AOR 2 on 24 Jan, 2019. Online status now shows "In line for processing".

KGoel

May 15, 2018
I don’t understand what’s happening, my AOR2 was 1st Oct and my status is still ‘In line for processing’
Any advice anyone?

Dec 1, 2018
If any one can help me finding the link to see /downloadonline report.

My status today changed from final review to mailed but i am unable to see the link to see/download my report. Please help

Thanks in advance

Samtad29

Jan 25, 2019
IQAS: (no email to reach out to. but ppl on the phone are nice)
April 21 -
post office showed deliver status of my application.
May 4 - this is the date IQAS should have sent me a confirmation/receipt. But they did not.
May 9 - I called and was told they have too much to do and there maybe delays. Only opened files up to April 27. My file was not yet in the system
May 11 - IQAS sent me confirmation of receipt of both application and academic files.

Our timeline is really similar. I think you will receive your acknowledgement pretty soon. However, the ECA I am still waiting for...no idea how long it's gonna take
They will take exactly 15 weeks from their confirmation of receipt of application and documents.

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
If any one can help me finding the link to see /downloadonline report.

My status today changed from final review to mailed but i am unable to see the link to see/download my report. Please help

Thanks in advance
hi
when you login to your iqas account there is an option of check application status when you click there it takes you to a page where it shows status under which its written final review or mailed or inline processing right next to it there is an option which says view certificate if you click on it - it downloads your report. it does not download report if you have a pop up blocker so look at the upper right corner of your screen on chrome or whatever browser you are using. your popups might have been blocked due to which it is not downloading.

check your browser settings popups must have been blocked.
what browser are you using I was facing the same problem on safari.

KGoel

May 15, 2018
Can anbody confirm if the “application id” you see online on iqas website is different from the application id that got generated when we initially created our application?
Strangely I don’t see my initial application id when I login online. Is it the case with others?
Can anyone plz check n confirm

gauravebatra

Apr 8, 2018
Hi team,

I need your help I have done my diploma in electrical engineering from BTE - Delhi,
Btech from MDU, PGDM from IMT CDL, and MBA from SMU.
I have applied for ECA from IQAS and got the just now starting "International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) reviewed your application and cannot proceed with your assessment because:

· Only credentials that are recognized, authenticated and comparable to completed Canadian educational credentials are eligible for assessment. Recognition of Sikkim Manipal University’s distance education study centres cannot be verified conclusively. IQAS is therefore canceling the assessment of your distance education credential from Sikkim Manipal University.

Please confirm that you want IQAS to proceed with the assessment of your other credentials. If you choose to proceed with the assessment of your other credential(s), there will be no refund for your application. If you choose not to proceed, our office will refund your application fees and cancel your application. You must inform our office on or before February 2, 2019 by replying to this email with your decision.

Decisions with respect to the recognition of credentials are made at the discretion of IQAS based on extensive research. There will therefore be no acknowledgement or response by our office to a request to reconsider the decision to cancel the assessment of your Sikkim Manipal University distance education credential. We recognize this decision may be disappointing to you, but it cannot be otherwise."

Please help me. What should I do now. Do I have any other way out.

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Can anbody confirm if the “application id” you see online on iqas website is different from the application id that got generated when we initially created our application?
Strangely I don’t see my initial application id when I login online. Is it the case with others?
Can anyone plz check n confirm
Yes they are different for every one dont worry tc.