+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
It’s very unfortunate that Wes took that much time for evaluation and have negative result. . When I applied for IQAS they never enquired about the bachelor degree at all. You can try getting evaluated your masters from them but please be aware it will be a 5 months journey for you from the day you start.
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I have no other options left other than IQAS now so have to wait for my evaluation.
All the best for your

tasn

Jul 30, 2018
Hi Priya,
Can u plz help me, i wana know how many copies of transcripts are required for iqas for a single degree. Like i have done b.com and mba so one transcript for b.com and one for mba is ok or do i need 2 copies of transcript for each degree like in WES?
Hi Priya, this is reg. my Spouse ECA where she did her B-Com and MBA Full time from Madras University, we completed ECA through WES and it was assessed as Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year) because of this we have lost 7 CRS points. Now we want to try the do reassessment through IQAS since you also have a similar bachelor and masters combination would like to know the outcome of your IQAS evaluation. Could you please throw some light as this is impacting my CRS score, appreciate your input towards this.

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Guys,
I just want to update after grueling 5 months i could see a soft copy of my assessment , i can see my ECA soft copy uploaded in my profile. However the status while the page is loads shows complete and suddenly changes to Final Review. May be it's a bug they will have to rectify. The Hard copy will still need to be shipped so i hope they do that soon.

Document requested for ECA: SCDL PGDBA (Operations)
AOR 1: Aug 24th
AOR 2: Sep 24th
Status changed to Final Review: Dec 6th
Soft Copy uploaded: Jan 11th.
Awaiting Hard Copy
Overall follow ups during the entire process: 2

I hope this gives some energy to the forum and hope all of guys get your credentials assessed soon.

Cheers
This is great indeed, congratulations! My case is similar except instead of soft copy of ECA, I only find soft copy my documents, so peharphs I need to wait more. Not sure what's this bug. No doubt how grueling it is. As you mentioned you made a couple of follow ups, what did you ask for? And most importantly did they reply?

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
This is great indeed, congratulations! My case is similar except instead of soft copy of ECA, I only find soft copy my documents, so peharphs I need to wait more. Not sure what's this bug. No doubt how grueling it is. As you mentioned you made a couple of follow ups, what did you ask for? And most importantly did they reply?
First time when i reached out to them was during the stage when i did not receive AOR 1 for which they responded with the date of applications they have opened till date. The next one was during the follow up of AOR2 for which they responded with standard answer of 12 to 13 weeks of processing and revealed no further details. I kind of held back inquiring any further based on the response posted by people in this forum when they reached out as well. So no matter how many follow ups you do , at the end of the day you will need to wait for the stipulated time they have mentioned and there is no other way seems to be around it. I know its very hard waiting for ECA from IQAS , but due to the strictness of WES people have no other option.However i hope i have not jumped the gun as i am yet get my Hard Copy. So my journey is still not over yet.

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
Also i haven't seen any proper answer for this , but anyone aware how much gain you can have with University diploma assessment of your PG to your CRS score?

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
First time when i reached out to them was during the stage when i did not receive AOR 1 for which they responded with the date of applications they have opened till date. The next one was during the follow up of AOR2 for which they responded with standard answer of 12 to 13 weeks of processing and revealed no further details. I kind of held back inquiring any further based on the response posted by people in this forum when they reached out as well. So no matter how many follow ups you do , at the end of the day you will need to wait for the stipulated time they have mentioned and there is no other way seems to be around it. I know its very hard waiting for ECA from IQAS , but due to the strictness of WES people have no other option.However i hope i have not jumped the gun as i am yet get my Hard Copy. So my journey is still not over yet.
Thanks for your reply! Much appreciated. Wishing you luck for the next steps!

Sapan1086

Aug 3, 2018
From where we can check the online status?
H All,

Here are my timelines -

July 7th 2018 - Docs Couriered
August 8th 2018 - AOR 1 & AOR 2 received
Online status - Final Review - Status Date - 6 November 2018

After 2 emails and 1 call ------

Online status - Mailed - Status Date - 9 January 2019
View Certificate link - Not working

Any idea how to get the soft copy of the certificate?

Hope they evaluated both my degree and the certificate ..... bit stressful not to see the soft copy.....

Thanks
ca

Xoberi

Jan 13, 2019
Applied for my Bachelors of Engineering (Electronics) degree from PAF-KIET (Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology - Pakistan)

09/Aug/2018 - Package Dispatched by TCS
14/Aug/2018 - Package Received by ANGELA at IQAS address
12/Sep/2018 - AOR1&2 Received
06/Dec/2918 - Final Review

Now Waiting for the final result
What was the result? I am also from PAF KIET. I did my BS in computer science and graduated in 2007. I have applied at CES.

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
You should be able to get the Soft copy note atleast by this week for sure.

Reactions: yogi24