+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
@Woqi114 we are in same boat. Just chill and enjoy winter;);):D
I hope we can get
Hi All, The holiday week is starting and I have not received anything from IQAS .. What should I do when IQAS resumes operations in january ? Should I ask them If they lost my papers and get a refund ?? It's almost more than 2 months now....
You should call them tomorrow since tomorrow is the last day before they pack up for the holidays. 2 months is fine but anything above that is a cause of concern.

Nikhil Nair

Dec 20, 2018
Application sent : 21st September, 2018
Application received : 27th November

AOR 1 & AOR 2 received on 27th Nov .
Status on portal : In line for Processing

When can I expect MY ECA ?

Pls help . Thanks in advance

waqar.azhar

Nov 27, 2018
I hope we can get

You should call them tomorrow since tomorrow is the last day before they pack up for the holidays. 2 months is fine but anything above that is a cause of concern.
I called IQAS they said they received my university mail on 11th , but they have not opened the mail sent by me ..Received by IQAS on 15th as per courier status. I will wait one more week and see if they have that mail.. If only they don't receive mail sent by me .. can i send that again ? It's easier for me to send as I am in canada now.

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello, guys! Tell me sincerely, what is the processing time for IQAS? I have already evaluated my Bachelor's degree with them earlier and now I need to have my Master's evaluated. So I need to hear the exact time necessary for completion. Thank you.