IQAS ECA timeline tracking

dashmaxpayne

May 8, 2018
July 7th - Docs Couriered
August 8th - AOR 1 & AOR 2 received
Online status - Final Review - Status Date - 6 November

No ECA yet....
No Communication from IQAS

Called them twice - No one at the service desk have any information other than what I already can see in the portal.

Anyone in the same boat? With AOR2 in Aug and still haven't received their ECA?

patimara

Dec 4, 2018
Hi guys,

Just to make sure everybody knows it. IQAS will stop for one week for Holidays.

My timeline consist on the AOR2 received at the end of august, but mine online status is still showing "in line for processing".

Called them last week and I was informed that mine is ready just waiting for my husband process to finish ( we asked them to send our documentos together) and that my husband's documents are already assigned to an avaliation. However, no changes on the online status.

Chinoxy

Nov 16, 2018
I dont think IQAS has issued any ECA the past 2 weeks. Its really sad. My AOR is september 13th, status is still asessing.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
seems a bit strange, AOR September 19th is under Final Review while AOR September 13th is Assessing. is it because the number of degrees being asked for evaluation are different (in second case is it more)? or just that assessors are different and hence differ in time taken?

Chinoxy

Nov 16, 2018
seems a bit strange, AOR September 19th is under Final Review while AOR September 13th is Assessing. is it because the number of degrees being asked for evaluation are different (in second case is it more)? or just that assessors are different and hence differ in time taken?
I am assessing a single degree

vinothrvr

Dec 20, 2018
Received "Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents" on 26th October 2018. Still waiting for my ECA. Could you please guide me how to check the status online.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Just a day left before they pack up and go for holidays. Hoping to get the AOR by tomorrow otherwise, I'll have to wait till January.

Reactions: mani_00

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Received "Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents" on 26th October 2018. Still waiting for my ECA. Could you please guide me how to check the status online.
login here -https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/ and check

waqar.azhar

Nov 27, 2018
Hi,

My documents were delivered to IQAS on
By university on 11th October, 2018
By me on 15th October, 2018.

Still not received any confirmation/AOR from IQAS ??

Any body could suggest how long will it take for the confirmation of my assessment documents by IQAS ?

Application submitted on October 7, 2018 .. It's still in submitted status..
Hi All, The holiday week is starting and I have not received anything from IQAS .. What should I do when IQAS resumes operations in january ? Should I ask them If they lost my papers and get a refund ?? It's almost more than 2 months now.... Any number to contact them ?? I am calling them but looks like their helplines have started holiday before holidays start

Last edited: