+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

jithin07

Nov 6, 2018
Hi everyone,
Thanks for the update on the website upgrade. I could see my status as "Final Review" and when I click on View Certificate it throws an error. I guess many of us are facing the same issue. Guys, does this mean that I will get the ECA soft copy shortly?

Timeline:
ADR: Sep 1st
AOR2: Sep 6th

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
It seem that they forgot to put the new section of the website under “user testing” as alot of users (including myself) are facing this issue.

It will take few more days before they rectify such errors and make it a smooth error-free experience.

Raj-FG

Nov 27, 2018
My documents have been delivered early October did not receive any AOR or any other email communication from IQAS. I created my profile today it shows only the application submitted and nothing else.

Can any one tell me if they have received AOR who's documents were delivered early October.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My documents have been delivered early October did not receive any AOR or any other email communication from IQAS. I created my profile today it shows only the application submitted and nothing else.

Can any one tell me if they have received AOR who's documents were delivered early October.
My timelines :
Application + Documents delivered : 2nd Oct
AOR2 : 13th Nov

Spouse's timelines:
Application + Documents delivered : 9th Oct
AOR2 : 27th Nov

Reactions: Raj-FG

waqar.azhar

Nov 27, 2018
Hi.. Can anyone guide me .. I sent my credentials for assessment through DHL .. As per the dates the document sent by university reached IQAS on 11th of October, 2018 .. and documents sent by me reached IQAS on 15th of October, 2018 ... I have not received any email and the application status is still submitted ... What should I do ? Wait or call them ? I tried calling them but the number is not working.