+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

shakil_khan

Oct 14, 2018
I have received the email but the issue is that when i click on reset password it says “an error has occured”. Any idea where the password word in the mail is because I got the 6 digit file number and i tried using that to login buy said invalid login attempt
for new requestors, email is like below:

Your IQAS File Number is: xxxx.
Your IQAS application portal Username is: xxxx@outlook.com
Your Temporary Password is: (ugQ6SYZ

chik14

Mar 20, 2018
for new requestors, email is like below:

Your IQAS File Number is: xxxx.
Your IQAS application portal Username is: xxxx@outlook.com
Your Temporary Password is: (ugQ6SYZ
This is what i got

This email address is your current IQAS client application Username. You can log in to the application portal with this email address.

Portal Login

If you forgot your password, you can click the link below to request a password reset.

Reset password

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I did not see any password written out in the email I got, only a link to reset password and when i click on that it says “an error has occurred”.

chik14

Mar 20, 2018
This is what i got

This email address is your current IQAS client application Username. You can log in to the application portal with this email address.

Portal Login

If you forgot your password, you can click the link below to request a password reset.

Reset password

I did not see any password written out in the email I got, only a link to reset password and when i click on that it says “an error has occurred”.

fshaikh89

Nov 12, 2018
This is what i got

Portal Login

Reset password

I did see any password written out in the email I got, only a link to reset password and when i click on that it says “an error has occurred”.
The system is acting weirdly. Previously my account was working fine .it's giving the same error now "an error has occurred”

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
For those who applied before 26th Nov, need to click on "Forgot Password" and generate new password. Then login using email id as "Username" and set password.

Reactions: indoparis

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
This is what i got

Portal Login

Reset password

Try to clear cache or copy link in the browser and then try. Might help

chik14

Mar 20, 2018
Try to clear cache or copy link in the browser and then try. Might help
The issue is Knowing the password sent as it is not visible in the email, its jst reset-password link that i can see. When i clink on the link in the email to reset password it says an error occurred. Changed browser and cleared cache still the same

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hii
I was able to login and status says final review
When i click on view certificate it gives me an error :( has anyone been able to view their certificate. How long is it going to take now

parag777

Jun 26, 2018
Hii
When i click on view certificate it gives me an error :( has anyone been able to view their certificate. How long is it going to take now
For me, view certificate option itself is not visible. It just says Final review and when i click on it (supposed to be a hyperlink) nothing happens. I think one of the users was able to view the certificate (Yshaik) check previous posts.

fshaikh89

Nov 12, 2018
Hii
IT means ur Assessment is done
Bro, i was able to view my certificate 3 -4 hours back . however, it is giving below error now.
An error has occoured, Please click on Home button or this link to return to home page.

If the error persists, contact System Administrator.

chik14

Mar 20, 2018
Hii
Did you just create your profile? If yes did you get your password in the email sent to you tht had your file number