HK19

Oct 25, 2018
Hi folks ,

Need help here .
IQAS Registered : June 10 th
DOCUMENT Submitted : July 12 th
AOR 1 & AOR 2 - Received on August 8th
ECA : Awaiting .it's been 15 weeks.

Highly disappointing ! The process is very slow.
Close to 5 Months from date of registeration.close to 4 months from date of Submittion of doc.Close to 3.5 months from date of receiving AOR 1 and AOR 2.
Today is November 21st . very poor service.

Regards ,

RR
They seem to be taking advantage, knowing limitations with WES. I was feeling the same previously, but after receiving ADR on the 7th of November, after a 21st of Aug AOR2, I have started losing interest.

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Trying to remain Calm .... :p:D

2 more draws left for me before I loose 5 points and game over...... Still waiting for ECA :confused::oops::rolleyes:
Buddy are you 100% sure that your marks are locked the day you receive ITA? Because i heard otherwise, that when visa officer picks up your file at that moment he calculates your marks and at that time you should have qualifing marks but i might be wrong.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Buddy are you 100% sure that your marks are locked the day you receive ITA? Because i heard otherwise, that when visa officer picks up your file at that moment he calculates your marks and at that time you should have qualifing marks but i might be wrong.
Yes, it gets locked.....

Nik9011737

Jul 5, 2018
No not yet. I mentioned my study center as Bangalore
Hi Unni/Anuj,
Please do update once you send them the docs and get a reply from them of acceptance. I believe they are not asking for any docs but just the study centre details.
Do let us know at the forum about the solution to this.

fshaikh89

Nov 12, 2018
AOR 2 of 30th August. Called them yesterday.
They told me that your Assessment is ready and is in the QA department and you will receive within two weeks.

Reactions: jithin07

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
They told me that your Assessment is ready and is in the QA department and you will receive within two weeks.
Two weeks :rolleyes:

They used to take 10 days to complete QA.....but I think as other timelines increased so QA also taking more time:oops:

Reactions: Ashrim Narsinh

parag777

Jun 26, 2018
I got the same confirmation from Agent on 5th Nov that my application is under QA process. Its been more than 2 weeks, no ECA yet. I wrote couple of emails but no response yet. This is seriously a test of patience.

fshaikh89

Nov 12, 2018
I got the same confirmation from Agent on 5th Nov that my application is under QA process. Its been more than 2 weeks, no ECA yet. I wrote couple of emails but no response yet. This is seriously a test of patience.
It certainly is a test of patience. Did you call as well? What's your AOR 2 date?