+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Mukeshprasada

Oct 6, 2018
Has anyone requested vtu to send transcripts to iqas? If so, please let me know ways to track the package. I tried calling vtu Belgaum but no one picks d call and iqas takes long to send aor
Keeping calling them...after some persistence they will share the speed post tracking details

Chinoxy

Nov 16, 2018
This is my timeline and i am loosing my mind.

Documents delivered August 12th and 16th
Got AOR 2 september 13th
ECA soft copy...waiting
ECA hard copy ...waiting

unni567

Oct 6, 2018
Hi Bull/Everyone,

I received the same email for my MCA program from SMU . Please let me know what should be replied to them.

Thank you for your application to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS).

While working on your assessment I noticed you completed your Master of Computer Application degree with Sikkim Manipal University. As the MCA program is a distance education program we require confirmation as to which campus/study centre you completed the MCA . Please respond directly to this email providing the requested campus/study centre information.

Your file will be placed on hold while we wait for your response. If we do not receive a response from you by November 28th, 2018, we will either cancel your assessment and issue a refund, or complete your assessment based on the documents already submitted. You may reapply to IQAS for another assessment when you have all the required documents.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi,

Did you get any response from IQAS?

Regards, Unni..

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
Hi All,

I just spoke to IQAS Customer care regarding status of my ECA. The customer care representative responded that he cannot look up any file status as the system is down for maintenance and will be up only on Nov 26th.

So i am not sure this week will be fruitful for any who are expecting ECA . This being Thanksgiving holiday week i don't expect much of a response from them. I even asked till what date ECA have been issued yet , but he had standard answer as to wait till 12 to 13 weeks.

My Details:

AOR1: 30th Aug
AOR2: 25th Sep
ECA : Awaiting

Regards,
Vish

Reactions: YPS

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
m
Hi All,

I just spoke to IQAS Customer care regarding status of my ECA. The customer care representative responded that he cannot look up any file status as the system is down for maintenance and will be up only on Nov 26th.

So i am not sure this week will be fruitful for any who are expecting ECA . This being Thanksgiving holiday week i don't expect much of a response from them. I even asked till what date ECA have been issued yet , but he had standard answer as to wait till 12 to 13 weeks.

My Details:

Regards,
Vish
my question is thanksgiving is celebrated in Canada in oct and in the US Its on the 4th Thursday in nov. why will Canada be off or is it?? the wait is killing me

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi All,

My Details:

Regards,
Vish
One week system down is too much :eek:

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
m

my question is thanksgiving is celebrated in Canada in oct and in the US Its on the 4th Thursday in nov. why will Canada be off or is it?? the wait is killing me
I think it's Black Friday and people even fly to US for shopping from Canada .... :rolleyes: