+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi Guys, is it necessary to have the IQAS ECA hard copy to apply for EE. I mean in case of WES, we will receive an e-file which is sufficient enough to apply, as it has the file number.
Softcopy is enough they will first send soft copy....... You ll get Hardcopy too but its hardly needed.....we never received hard copy from WES ..

Reactions: jinssbox

Ruchi@24

Aug 2, 2018
Hi, I have received mail from IQAS just now ... my query, is this AOR2 or just information regarding documents reached there. I have sent all documents along with transcript in one envelope. @ailyas2

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing. Please visitwww.alberta.ca/iqas for the current processing time.

Last edited:

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi, I have received mail from IQAS just now ... my query, is this AOR2 or just information regarding documents reached there. I have sent all documents along with transcript in one envelope. @ailyas2

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing. Please visitwww.alberta.ca/iqas for the current processing time.
AOR2 ....

Reactions: Ruchi@24

Gurraj.brar007

Aug 8, 2018
My educational documents along with transcripts were delivered at IQAS office on 2nd Nov 2018 and reference/File No has also been generated by IQAS.
Can you please confirm now how many days they will take for closure.

Thanks

unni567

Oct 6, 2018
AOR2, 4 September 2018

I received following correspondence from IQAS on 8.11.18

While working on your assessment we noticed you completed your Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with Sikkim Manipal University. As the MBA program is a distance education program we require confirmation as to which campus/study centre you completed the MBA. Please respond directly to this email providing the requested campus/study centre information.

Wishes
Bull

Hi,

Did you send a response to IQAS n did you get any response? Please update

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
My educational documents along with transcripts were delivered at IQAS office on 2nd Nov 2018 and reference/File No has also been generated by IQAS.
Can you please confirm now how many days they will take for closure.

Thanks
Feb mid or last as Christmas n New Year vacations in between :rolleyes:

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
This is not so good news specially for beginners who are planning to send their documents, hope no issues with private companies like DHL, FedEx etc..... :confused:

Last edited:

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other

Thanks alot for updating. I received an email stating the week of 24 Sept is done and I may expect AOR in 2 weeks. I guess it will next week for me.

And yes its AOR2 as it states your academic docs eere received

vansh16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
AOR 1 : 23August 2018
AOR 2 : 11Sept2018
ECA Received: 17Nov2018
Date completed : 2 Nov2018
Qualification : PGDIT(Symbosis Centre of Distance Learning)
Canadian equivalent : University Diploma focus in Information and Technology
With this evaluation will u select post sec