+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Hey guys my AOR2 is 30th Aug. Just to let u know i called IQAS they said your application is almost completed and should get it within 10 working days I called them twice so far.
That's quite good and lucky going by the current trends! Did you send 1 degree or 2 degrees for evaluation? My AOR2 is 23 Aug and they have replied to my email this week that I've to wait till upto 12-13 weeks from AOR2 date, which would be between 15-22 Nov :/

ssd24

Nov 1, 2018
That's quite good and lucky going by the current trends! Did you send 1 degree or 2 degrees for evaluation? My AOR2 is 23 Aug and they have replied to my email this week that I've to wait till upto 12-13 weeks from AOR2 date, which would be between 15-22 Nov :/

Yah it's two degrees Bsc and Msc. My documents delivered to My IQAS on 20th July and I got AOR2 on 30th Aug. Hope everyone get their ECA in next two weeks with similar timeline

Reactions: YPS

Nik9011737

Jul 5, 2018
My Timeline:

Online Application Date: 15th September 2018
Application Delivered to IQAS : 21st Sept 2018
Transcripts Delivered to IQAS : 4th Oct 2018
AOR 1 : 19th October 2018
AOR 2 : Waiting
ECA Soft Copy- Waiting
ECA Hard Copy-Waiting

Was expecting AOR2 this week as received AOR1 2 days prior to their standard 1 month period,

My timeline

Application Delivered to IQAS- 17-Sep-2018
1st University Documents Received- 24-Sep-2018
2nd University Documents Received - 01-Oct-2018
AOR1: 15-OCT-2018
AOR2: Waiting
ECA Soft Copy- Waiting
ECA Hard Copy-Waiting

Saggihemant17

Nov 3, 2018
I received my aor saying receipt of my education certificates on 20 sep. And form acceptance on 14 sep
I hve sent two degrees. So what is aor2?
I saw lot of guys speaking about it

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
I received my aor saying receipt of my education certificates on 20 sep. And form acceptance on 14 sep
I hve sent two degrees. So what is aor2?
I saw lot of guys speaking about it
Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. *This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing*. Please visit www.alberta.ca/iqas for the current processing time.

During the assessment, you will only be contacted by our office if we need more information or documents. Please do not call to ask about the status of your application as this can delay processing. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail the information to:

Above is AOR2 sample ..... I have highlighted the important line of this email...... AOR1 will come before this if multiple couriers if all docs in one packet then mostly above email only as AOR2 and 2 to 3 months from this for ECA...

Saggihemant17

Nov 3, 2018
Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. *This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing*. Please visit www.alberta.ca/iqas for the current processing time.

During the assessment, you will only be contacted by our office if we need more information or documents. Please do not call to ask about the status of your application as this can delay processing. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail the information to:

Above is AOR2 sample ..... I have highlighted the important line of this email...... AOR1 will come before this if multiple couriers if all docs in one packet then mostly above email only as AOR2 and 2 to 3 months from this for ECA...

Thanks but i have sent three couriers one graduation second post graduation and third form

I hve received only 2 responses 1 for form ager that 1 for education docs last was on sep20th.. M not sure whether i will receive one more response.

mstasfin

Oct 25, 2018
My timeline

Application Delivered to IQAS- 17-Sep-2018
1st University Documents Received- 24-Sep-2018
2nd University Documents Received - 01-Oct-2018
AOR1: 15-OCT-2018 (Within 28 days)
AOR2: Waiting
ECA Soft Copy- Waiting
ECA Hard Copy-Waiting
My Timeline:

ECA Soft Copy- Waiting
ECA Hard Copy-Waiting

Was expecting AOR2 this week as received AOR1 2 days prior to their standard 1 month period,
My Timeline:

ECA Soft Copy- Waiting
ECA Hard Copy-Waiting

Did u got your AOR2? Its been over a month and i have not received my AOR2. Their webpage says it might take more than a month but how should i know when to contact them. Should i wait one more week before contacting them? Please advise.

Thanks

Last edited:

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
My Timeline:

ECA Soft Copy- Waiting
ECA Hard Copy-Waiting

Did you receive AOR 2?

mstasfin

Oct 25, 2018
hi all..

how many days /weeks is IQAS taking to send the 1st acknowledgment mail on receiving the first package? i heard that even if your courier tracker shows delivered..They send out the mail only after few days..?
They send first AOR around 1 month later after delivery.

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Definitely not good news specially for me as I am loosing points in 2nd week of December, if IQAS is positive but late then its of no use for me :(
I am so sorry. I might even have a potential job and so i just want to get the thing done asap. Does anyone of you have personal contacts at IQAS? We could try it that way...