+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Sharmine

Jun 6, 2018
CONGRATS,Good news! Great to see ECA received within 2 months of AOR2. Pls could you confirm whether you had given Degree & PG both for evaluation at IQAS. My AOR2 is 29th Aug, not sure ECA will be soon as i have requested both Degree & PG to be assessed.Thanks for a quick response! Congrats Again!
Gave only PG for evaluation

UsamaAmjad

Sep 7, 2018
My Timelines
TCS shipment dispatch: 08-10-2018
Shipment delivered to IQAS: 12-10-2018
AOR: Waiting
ECA: Waiting
ECA hardcopy: Waiting

I will keep updating my timeline. Anyone else falling under this timeline?

Harson

Oct 8, 2018
Hello folks, posting for the first time here!
My Aor2 was received on 24th Aug. I am still waiting for the ECA. I know the trend currently shows a little over 2 months. Anyone with a similar timeline waiting for ECA?

Arlit rathi

Aug 16, 2018
Hello folks, posting for the first time here!
My Aor2 was received on 24th Aug. I am still waiting for the ECA. I know the trend currently shows a little over 2 months. Anyone with a similar timeline waiting for ECA?
Hi Harson,
Welcome, mine is Aug 22, 2018.
There are many people here with similar timelines. Keeping fingers crossed...

Dayoslim

Apr 19, 2018
My Timeline
Online application....17th feb
App package received .....1st march
Transcript 1 received....3rd march
Transcript 2 received.....5th march
License verification received....6th march

Aor 1... 29th march
Aor 2.....11th april
Eca soft copy.......24th may

Document assessed
1....Nursing diploma
2.....Midwifery diploma
3.....Verificatìon of licence from the council of nurses of Nigeria.

Canadian Equivalence
3yrs diploma & 1 year diploma( 2 or more certs....patiently waiting for june 6th)
Hello, I am a Nurse in Nigeria and thinking of evaluating my qualification with IQAS or WES. Please what was the result of your evaluation with IQAS for the diploma in Nursing, as I was told WES only recognises it as 3yrs hospital training which isn’t equivalent to any Canadian qualification. Your response will be highly appreciated.

Vickyehi

Feb 26, 2018
Hello, I am a Nurse in Nigeria and thinking of evaluating my qualification with IQAS or WES. Please what was the result of your evaluation with IQAS for the diploma in Nursing, as I was told WES only recognises it as 3yrs hospital training which isn’t equivalent to any Canadian qualification. Your response will be highly appreciated.
Replied

myth9

Oct 22, 2018
Timelines
Application & Transcripts delivered together to IQAS: 18 Jul 2018
AOR: 16 Aug 2018
ECA: Awaiting
ECA hardcopy: Awaiting

Contacted IQAS and was told the assessment is on verge of completion.

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Hi, not sure, may be greater the no. of degrees to be evaluated, the more they take time. Best of luck buddy !
Mine is a case of two degrees, AOR2 recvd on Aug 22, 2018, no update till date. I have seen people getting result after AOR2 on Aug 23, 2018.
I have AOR2 of 23 Aug, no ECA yet. Sent two degrees - BA and MA. Please keep updated on this group.

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
My friend got ECA on 18th October from IQAS. He was scared as WES does not verify the SMU transcripts
he got his graduate transcripts from the other college, and the post-graduation transcripts were sent by SMU themselves.

AOR: 31st July. (After all forms and degree transcripts were received)
Transcripts received on mail: 18th October
Hard Copy Transcripts received: 22nd October

Last edited:

Harson

Oct 8, 2018
My friend got ECA on 18th October from IQAS. He was scared as WES does not verify the SMU transcripts
he got his graduate transcripts from the other college, and the post-graduation transcripts were sent by SMU themselves.

AOR: 31st July. (After all forms and degree transcripts were received)
Transcripts received on mail: 18th October
Hard Copy Transcripts received: 22nd October

That's roughly 3 weeks post the 2 month trend that is currently seen. Definitely not encouraging but hoping that's a one off. Good for your friend who's at least got it now.