+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Hi all,

By God's grace I got my successful ECA completion mail today. Really excited for next draw, hoping for the best.

Aor2 date: 21st August.
ECA received date: 16 October.
ECA completed date: 10 October

CPGDBA From scdl Pune 2009 batch.
This is quite encouraging. ECA is less than 2 months from AOR2 date. Looking at the other recent updates as well, looks it should not be delayed by more than 1 week after 2 months. My AOR2 was 23 Aug, so hoping to get ECA latest by next week.
Did you get Masters equivalency?

Sharmine

Jun 6, 2018
This is quite encouraging. ECA is less than 2 months from AOR2 date. Looking at the other recent updates as well, looks it should not be delayed by more than 1 week after 2 months. My AOR2 was 23 Aug, so hoping to get ECA latest by next week.
Did you get Masters equivalency?
I got, "University certificate with a focus in business administration and finance management."
Anyways I just need diploma certificate to get CRS score of 444. So I'm happy

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi all,

By God's grace I got my successful ECA completion mail today. Really excited for next draw, hoping for the best.

ECA under 2 months. That's good.

Congratulations!!

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hi All,

Got ECA just now for AOR2 on the 8th of August 2018.

The below information is for people who has doubts about a one year foundation certificate from a university. This information may help candidates who is or will be looking for answers for this as I could not get an answer in any forum about this qualification beforehand:

WES and IQAS DO NOT consider International Foundation Certificate and Foundation Program/Certificate.

Reactions: UsamaAmjad and YPS

Ali-1990

May 23, 2018
Hi all ,
Finally after a long wait around 5 month complete process I got my ECA today my AOR2 on 8 August thanks for yps and all people who give me support and guidance thanks for all , completion date :11 Oct 2018

Reactions: YPS

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi all ,
Finally after a long wait around 5 month complete process I got my ECA today my AOR2 on 8 August thanks for yps and all people who give me support and guidance thanks for all , completion date :11 Oct 2018
Congratulations, what's the outcome ? And what's your CRS now?? :)

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi guys i want to share my details about iqas.
My courier company delivered my package with transcripts of

1. B.com(pass) D.U.
2.Bca from Sikkim Manipal univ.
3.P.G. Diploma in I.T. from AIMA
4.MA Journalism and mass comm from SMU.

On 11 July 2018. I received the acknowledgement mail on 8 Aug 2018. Since then there has been no communication from them. Hope I'll receive something soon.
Thanks for reading.

Arlit rathi

Aug 16, 2018
Hi guys i want to share my details about iqas.
My courier company delivered my package with transcripts of

1. B.com(pass) D.U.
2.Bca from Sikkim Manipal univ.
3.P.G. Diploma in I.T. from AIMA
4.MA Journalism and mass comm from SMU.

On 11 July 2018. I received the acknowledgement mail on 8 Aug 2018. Since then there has been no communication from them. Hope I'll receive something soon.
Thanks for reading.
Hi, not sure, may be greater the no. of degrees to be evaluated, the more they take time. Best of luck buddy !
Mine is a case of two degrees, AOR2 recvd on Aug 22, 2018, no update till date. I have seen people getting result after AOR2 on Aug 23, 2018.

Last edited:
Reactions: indoparis

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi, not sure, may be greater the no. of degrees to be evaluated, the more they take time. Best of luck buddy !
Mine is a case of two degrees, AOR2 recvd on Aug 22, 2018, no update till date. I have seen people getting result after AOR2 on Aug 23, 2018.
You should get most probably by next weekend...

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Please do keep us posted of your status. I am waiting for mine as well with AOR2 on Aug 8. It is so frustrating that I have good scores in both IELTS and TEF but the only thing which doesn't let me enter the pool as of now is ECA report...

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Please do keep us posted of your status. I am waiting for mine as well with AOR2 on Aug 8. It is so frustrating that I have good scores in both IELTS and TEF but the only thing which doesn't let me enter the pool as of now is ECA report...
You sent email to check status?

Vin1604

Jul 12, 2018
Hi all,

CONGRATS,Good news! Great to see ECA received within 2 months of AOR2. Pls could you confirm whether you had given Degree & PG both for evaluation at IQAS. My AOR2 is 29th Aug, not sure ECA will be soon as i have requested both Degree & PG to be assessed.Thanks for a quick response! Congrats Again!