+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hi!
I called thrice to inquire. They divert the call to the concerned department and then no body picks up the call.
What can be done further?
That's sad to hear, drop an email to them explaining the current situation and request for an update, and try a call in couple of days time again.
hope that they reply or send an AOR

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi,

For Masters equivalancy by IQAS for MCA / MBA.. Is it mandatory or do they see whether the degree was completed in its entire timeframe or even less is fine? I had given 2 semesters together so my Distance degree was completed in 2.5 yrs.. Is this OK for them to consider and give masters equivalent report??
Yes, no issues in this. You’ll get Masters equivalency.

nick03

Jul 16, 2018
Hi All,
Does anyone know if Iqas accepts masters from non UGC or aicte approved colleges? Mine is approved by ministry of science and technology, govt of india. Will this do? Thanks
Usually all accredited universities are UGC or AICTE, in ur case do check IQAS educational guide for Indian education Doc.. Just Google it.. It list all the universities they consider..

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Guys, my timeline:
ADR: May 28 & June 26
AOR 1 & 2: Aug 8
ECA Copy: Awaited

I am so restless. Despite of scoring in IELTS and TEF, I can't even enter the Express Entry pool. How long do you guys think that I need to wait for the soft copy of ECA now?

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Guys, my timeline:

I am so restless. Despite of scoring in IELTS and TEF, I can't even enter the Express Entry pool. How long do you guys think that I need to wait for the soft copy of ECA now?
2 months after AOR2....

Lamart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
H
Guys, my timeline:

Hello, you should get it any time from now.I evaluated my Law degree and got desired outcome
My timeline
Transcript delivered ....2nd of July
Application delivered...9th of July
AOR...............................9th of August
ECA soft copy. .............2nd of October
Date of completion on ECA ..17th of September.

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
H

Hello, you should get it any time from now.I evaluated my Law degree and got desired outcome
My timeline
Hi Lamart,

Which university did you earn your Law degree?

My application documents were delivered to IQAS on the 15th of June 2018 (AOR1 received on the 16th of July), transcript was delivered on the 4th of July (AOR2 received on the 31st of July). My spouse's application documents were delivered along with mine and transcript on the 20th of June (AOR2 received on the 19th of July). Neither of us has received ECA soft copy. It's been 13 and 15 weeks for us now.

Lamart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hi Lamart,

Which university did you earn your Law degree?

My application documents were delivered to IQAS on the 15th of June 2018 (AOR1 received on the 16th of July), transcript was delivered on the 4th of July (AOR2 received on the 31st of July). My spouse's application documents were delivered along with mine and transcript on the 20th of June (AOR2 received on the 19th of July). Neither of us has received ECA soft copy. It's been 13 and 15 weeks for us now.
Hello,my ECA was for a Nigerian university. You might need to contact them and ask for status on your application.

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
H

My timeline
So you suggest me to wait for a week or do I write to IQAS? Yours was really quick!!