+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Lamart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
This is not too good for IQAS.
From the trend on this forum it takes 2months after AOR2 and 12weeks after receipt of the last academic document ( as even confirmed on their site).

I even read from a fellow Nigerian yesterday that his/her AOR is 9th August while my wife's 30th July and mine 8th August. Why is ours different?

Please, have they changed their processing times or what is the criteria they use?

This is so painful as we need the ECA to create our profile to avoid tie breaking rule.
Hello,have you sent them a mail?

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Anyone from India with AOR2 in August got their ECA from IQAS yet? Our AOR2 was 23 Aug, so expecting ECA hopefully between 20-25 Oct. But getting worried reading recent cases where IQAS have told 12 weeks from AOR2 on this thread:eek:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
This is not too good for IQAS.
From the trend on this forum it takes 2months after AOR2 and 12weeks after receipt of the last academic document ( as even confirmed on their site).

I even read from a fellow Nigerian yesterday that his/her AOR is 9th August while my wife's 30th July and mine 8th August. Why is ours different?

Please, have they changed their processing times or what is the criteria they use?

This is so painful as we need the ECA to create our profile to avoid tie breaking rule.
What I have understood is, generally it takes 12-13 weeks to process since AOR2

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
What I have understood is, generally it takes 12-13 weeks to process since AOR2
That has definitely NOT been the case in last few months if you read through the forum. People have been typically getting AOR2 within 4-5 weeks of delivery of last set of documents and the ECA soft copy within 8-9 weeks of AOR2.

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
That has definitely NOT been the case in last few months if you read through the forum. People have been typically getting AOR2 within 4-5 weeks of delivery of last set of documents and the ECA soft copy within 8-9 weeks of AOR2.
This is what I have observed as well, my AOR1 and AOR2 came exactly 4 weeks after the documents were delivered, the ECA soft copy on the other hand has gone past 11 weeks from AOR2 as at yesterday. If IQAS are changing their processing time, they should update it on their website to guide people.

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
My timeline:

Application documents delivered to IQAS: June 15, 2018
Transcript delivered to IQAS: July 4, 2018
AOR1: July 16, 2018
AOR2: July 31, 2018
Estimated date to receive ECA soft copy: September 26, 2018

My spouse’s timeline:
Application documents delivered to IQAS: June 15, 2018
Transcript delivered to IQAS: June 20, 2018
AOR1: July 16, 2018
AOR2: July 19, 2018
Estimated date to receive ECA soft copy: September 12, 2018

Does anyone have an idea of the delivery dates for packages they are working on now?
We finally got our ECA soft copies today, masters degree evaluated as equivalent of Canadian masters degree. Date of completion of evaluation is September 18 for both of us.

I think it's safe to conclude that IQAS sends the ECA soft copy on the 3rd month's anniversary of the date the last of your documents were delivered. My transcript was delivered on July 4 and they sent the ECA on October 4. It's also fairly consistent with other timelines I've seen posted here.

We also requested that the hard copies be delivered together in a single package to save cost on postage for one package, maybe that influenced having the same completion date and subsequently same date of receiving the soft copy (just inferring).

Tunerie

Oct 3, 2018
We finally got our ECA soft copies today, masters degree evaluated as equivalent of Canadian masters degree. Date of completion of evaluation is September 18 for both of us.

I think it's safe to conclude that IQAS sends the ECA soft copy on the 3rd month's anniversary of the date the last of your documents were delivered. My transcript was delivered on July 4 and they sent the ECA on October 4. It's also fairly consistent with other timelines I've seen posted here.

We also requested that the hard copies be delivered together in a single package to save cost on postage for one package, maybe that influenced having the same completion date and subsequently same date of receiving the soft copy (just inferring).
Congratulations.

As per the courier fee,
did you pay for the both of you? and get a refund for one?
Or did you just pay for only one courier fee as you want the hard copy in a single package?

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Congratulations.

As per the courier fee,
did you pay for the both of you? and get a refund for one?
Or did you just pay for only one courier fee as you want the hard copy in a single package?
We paid for both and they stated in one of the ECA emails that they would refund the fee for that application back to the card.