+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

libra17

Jul 11, 2011
Hello Guys,

My AOR2 was on July 17.
No reply as of now.
Can anyone of you please let me know when can I expect my ECA?

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
It was June 16
Your ECA should be in the labour room getting ready to be birthed. Any time now you should receive it I believe.

There appears to be a recent and general trend of delay beyond the usual "12 weeks from when all documents are received", let's assume too many IQAS employees are yet to return from their summer holidays so those at work are swamped ;)

libra17

Jul 11, 2011
Your ECA should be in the labour room getting ready to be birthed. Any time now you should receive it I believe.

There appears to be a recent and general trend of delay beyond the usual "12 weeks from when all documents are received", let's assume too many IQAS employees are yet to return from their summer holidays so those at work are swamped ;)

hahahha...thanks.

tanzeelahmed64

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi what does ECA email look like?
What's HEC?
You're very lucky. We all are waiting for 3 months now
HEC is Higher Education Commission Pakistan. Its degree issuing authority and organization that deals with all types of university education in Pakistan.

ECA email looks just like AOR email, only difference is that it informs you about completion of your ECA and has pdf attachment.

rafaykhalid89

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
ECA email has the subject "Your ECA Certificate" and is sent by the same "LBR IQAS Application" email account from which we receive AOR emails..

Reactions: JayMo

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hi guys,

Here is my timeline:
ADR: May 28 & June 26
AOR 1 & 2: Aug 8

How long do you guys think will I need for my ECA report in soft copy? I am just so impatient.
Thanks for your inputs.

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hi all,

AOR: 25th July 2018

Still waiting on ECA

I see some of the members get 2 AOR's? what is the difference in AOR 1 and AOR 2?

Thanks

Wilson_james

Sep 18, 2018
Hi Akash,

I am in the same boat as you. Even my executive mba did not get considered by Wes and now I have to opt for IQAS which should have been the 1st decision but I never that there was another institute like Wes that existed and they did ECA too.
However my question is, did you get your ECA report from iqas?? Did they consider it?? I did my Executive mba from ITM Sion branch. Desperately need your help with this.