+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

sameer12345

Aug 15, 2018
Hi,
Please guide me in filling the following details in my IQAS Application checklist:

1. Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks: As I have already collected transcripts in sealed envelope from the university personally, I don't have the photostat of the transcript. Is it mandatory to enclose the photostats of the transcripts.

2. Also please guide me on whether to tick or not the column:"Transcripts Requested from the issuing body "in IQAS Application checklist as I have already collected it personally and planning to send it by myself in one single envelope with all the other documents.

Somebody who had already done their ECA from IQAS, please guide me?

Viju2612

Apr 25, 2018
Hi,
Please guide me in filling the following details in my IQAS Application checklist:

1. Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks: As I have already collected transcripts in sealed envelope from the university personally, I don't have the photostat of the transcript. Is it mandatory to enclose the photostats of the transcripts.

2. Also please guide me on whether to tick or not the column:"Transcripts Requested from the issuing body "in IQAS Application checklist as I have already collected it personally and planning to send it by myself in one single envelope with all the other documents.

Somebody who had already done their ECA from IQAS, please guide me?
1.) You need to provide photocopy of marksheet of all years alongwith degree copy.

2.) Check "yes" as long as transcripts are stil sealed and stamped

Reactions: sameer12345

sameer12345

Aug 15, 2018
1.) You need to provide photocopy of marksheet of all years alongwith degree copy.

2.) Check "yes" as long as transcripts are stil sealed and stamped
Hi Viju2612,

1) Do they require mark lists of all semesters or just consolidated marklist along with final degree certificate is enough?
2) Is it required to enclose the photostats of transcripts also?

Viju2612

Apr 25, 2018
Hi Viju2612,

1) Do they require mark lists of all semesters or just consolidated marklist along with final degree certificate is enough?
2) Is it required to enclose the photostats of transcripts also?
Yes..they require marksheet of all semester individually as well as consolidated markseet.

I guess you cannot get photocopy of transcript as it would be sealed

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
Hi,
I sent my ITM documents to WES too same evaluation was given to me. So i have sent it to IQAS and it was delivered on 7th May 2018. there's a long waiting time ahead now.
Hi,
To let you all know that my ITM college EMBA was not recognized by IQAS too.... Because they didn't have AICTE approval for the said course..... It's important for any course to have AICTE approval..

attheend

Aug 19, 2018
Timeline for IQAS - me & my wife
Application Submissions: 09th May, 2018
Documents couriered :- 10th of May in Single envelope each.
Documents Received by IQAS:- 18th of May 2018
AOR...........21st of June, 2018
ECA soft copy...18th of August, 2018, yesterday, both of us.
ECA hard copy....waiting

Last edited:
Reactions: Viju2612

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Timeline for IQAS - me & my wife
Application Submissions: 09th May, 2018
Documents couriered :- 10th of May in Single envelope each.
Documents Received by IQAS:- 18th of May 2018
AOR...........21st of June, 2018
ECA soft copy...18th of August, 2018, yesterday, both of us.
ECA hard copy....waiting
Great Congrats what's the outcome? Which course from which university ?

attheend

Aug 19, 2018
Great Congrats what's the outcome? Which course from which university ?
Thanks!

It's similar with diplomas: bachelor 4 years to me. Bachelor 3 years & Master 2 years to my wife.

Spiru Haret University & Ovidius University

Romania

Reactions: YPS

anujlath

Aug 19, 2018
My Application was couriered on 12th July.
My university BITS MESRA ( BCA ) and SMU-DE ( MCA ) sent the transcripts around 25th July.

I got below email upon inquiring with IQAS 4 days ago. So expecting my AOR1 in another 10 days.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).

If you are able to track delivery of your mail and have a confirmation from a courier that your package was delivered to the IQAS office, it is most likely here in line for processing and recording it in our system. We are experiencing higher than normal application volumes and appreciate your patience while we process your mail. Currently, IQAS is processing mail received on July 3, 2018.