+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Grenille

Jun 28, 2018
Hi
Hi Friends,

I have a query. I have done Bachelor of Engineering from University of Mumbai and 2 Yr. Executive MBA from ITM Kharghar. WES has issued ECA as "Masters from non-recognized institution". This has drastically reduced my EE points. I have already maxed on the IELTS so getting the MBA recognized is the best option as of now (apart from studying French or doing another MBA).

I would like someone to confirm the following:

1. I will collect the Sealed envelope from University of Mumbai for my Bachelors, which will include my Degree certificate too.
2. I will collect the transcripts from my MBA institution in sealed envelope.

I will add the above two envelopes in a single envelope and send the same with the application form. identity document and payment receipt to IQAS for ECA.

Also including the Academic Request form is it Mandatory.

Please provide guidance to proceed further,
hi akash ,just wanted to check if you had any success with Iqas in getting the MBA from Itm recognised

Krish00kk

Mar 31, 2018
Hi all,

I have sent my docs to IQAS for assessment of my regular graduation degree from Calcutta University and Corporate PGDBA from SCDL. The docs have been recd by IQAS on 2-Aug. I am yet to get any confirmation email from them. Considering the time they take in processing the transcripts, has anyone been lucky enough to get it earlier than 12-13 weeks??

I called to check with them as in which week's mails are they processing and they mentioned they are into mails received on 3-Jul. And I shall expect a response by Sep first week and then the 12-13 weeks period starts... Is it true? I was calculating 12-13 weeks from 2-Aug.

Is there a way it can be expedited???

Based on your experience - When do you feel should I get AOR and when shall the processing be done??

Will I get the ECA in hard cop or soft copy??

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi all,

I have sent my docs to IQAS for assessment of my regular graduation degree from Calcutta University and Corporate PGDBA from SCDL. The docs have been recd by IQAS on 2-Aug. I am yet to get any confirmation email from them. Considering the time they take in processing the transcripts, has anyone been lucky enough to get it earlier than 12-13 weeks??

I called to check with them as in which week's mails are they processing and they mentioned they are into mails received on 3-Jul. And I shall expect a response by Sep first week and then the 12-13 weeks period starts... Is it true? I was calculating 12-13 weeks from 2-Aug.

Is there a way it can be expedited???

Based on your experience - When do you feel should I get AOR and when shall the processing be done??

Will I get the ECA in hard cop or soft copy??
You cannot expedite they follow their own flow n rules....no matter how many times you call / email....

You can expect 1st AOR befor 10th Sep...

You get Soft copy as well as hard copy...expect ECA to be completed between 3 to 3.5 months if no ADR.....

Krish00kk

Mar 31, 2018
You cannot expedite they follow their own flow n rules....no matter how many times you call / email....

You can expect 1st AOR befor 10th Sep...

You get Soft copy as well as hard copy...expect ECA to be completed between 3 to 3.5 months if no ADR.....
Thanks!!
So by that can I expect the process to be completed by mid November?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I
Hi,
I want to apply evaluation for my Bachelors, can you tell me what documents I need to send them?
Do I need to send them my 10th & 12th certificates ?
No need to send 10th, 12th certificates. For Bachelor, please send duly filled & signed IQAS application form, university transcript in a sealed envelope, paly your fees online, bachelor degree copy. For more details, check IQAS website, you’ll find all the steps to follow for ECA.