+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
IQAS takes 1 month time to send you the AOR email. Once you get the AOR email, they place your file in processing.

Currently, they've started processing application received in the 3rd week of June, so that's why you've received such reply.

By the way, what's your timeline?
Transcripts from University delivered: 17th June 2018
Application Package: Delivered 30th June 2018
Higher Secondary School Certifying Statement Delivered: 09th July 2018

Abhishek0410

May 4, 2018
24 days? Are you aware of his entire timeline, number of degrees and ECA outcomes?
Yes, his AOR was after 40 days and ECA soft copy was after 24 days of AOR. He got his ECA for completing PGDM from IMT-CDL (Executive MBA 1 year). The outcome was positive and they declared it as a university certificate. He got his ITA as well.

Jan 17, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have applied for ECA through IQAS and I had send all my documents and package to them. My courier tracking ID says that the packages were received by IQAS but I haven't received any communication from them at all. In such a scenario what should I do? Is there a way to know the status?

mdanish15

Jan 12, 2018
What a load of bullshit, already more than 100 days (14 weeks) since my package was delivered, they acknowledged it after 5 weeks. Received AOR2 2 months back (8 weeks), now 1 more month? This is crazy, typical govt sloths. Already getting bad vibes for post-immigration problems.
"Dear XXXX

Applications are currently taking twelve weeks to process once all documents are received, opened and processed. Processing times do not commence until the application file is considered complete which would include all documents required to conduct the assessment. Assessment of some applications may take longer if extensive research is required. Mail delivery time is not calculated in the processing time. Processing times may vary based on the volume of applications received."

mdanish15

Jan 12, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have applied for ECA through IQAS and I had send all my documents and package to them. My courier tracking ID says that the packages were received by IQAS but I haven't received any communication from them at all. In such a scenario what should I do? Is there a way to know the status?
Hahaha, welcome to the club, now go back to what you were doing, come back after 1 month when they will acknowledge receiving your documents and from then wait for 12 more weeks.

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My timeline so far..

Payment - 5th July
Documents dispatched - 5th July
Delivered - 9th july
Aor2 - 7th August (I am assuming this is AOR2 based on previous posts on the forum ... Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing.)

Lamart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
My timeline so far..

Payment - 5th July
Documents dispatched - 5th July
Delivered - 9th july
Aor2 - 7th August (I am assuming this is AOR2 based on previous posts on the forum ... Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing.)
Hello,did you send reminder emails before getting the AOR2. I would like to know because I also have the same delivery date as yours, but I'm yet to receive my AOR.Thanks

Jul 8, 2018
Hello,did you send reminder emails before getting the AOR2. I would like to know because I also have the same delivery date as yours, but I'm yet to receive my AOR.Thanks
My documents delivered on 6th Jul'18 and got my AOR2 yesterday after i wrote to them yesterday itself. Don't know if this was a coincidence

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I didn't send them any mail. They usually have a long turn around time, hence don't rush chasing them. Firm believer of the fact that good things take their time..

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Chasing will not help much..... I never received any AOR......Directly received ECA after 3 months .....:rolleyes:

Ali-1990

May 23, 2018
Hi guys
I send my transcript and provisional degree of B-Tech, 3 year diploma with final degree and transcript, today I received AOR2 so plz advice is that ok ???they don't need final degree of B-tech because they didn't ask me on my AOR2, my post delievered on 6 July
Please advice
Thanks

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys
I send my transcript and provisional degree of B-Tech, 3 year diploma with final degree and transcript, today I received AOR2 so plz advice is that ok ???they don't need final degree of B-tech because they didn't ask me on my AOR2, my post delievered on 6 July
Please advice
Thanks
Iqas ask for final degree of all documents, they also received my provisional degree of bachlor's degree but when time ot eca reached they send me email to submit final degree.

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys
Please advice
Thanks
Hello friend
See below how iqas demand final degree after 2 months from aor 2 and refuse to take provisional degree.
See iqas email below.

Thank you for your application to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS). In order to proceed we require the following document:

q Final degree certificate for Bachelor of

Please note that due to IQAS policies we cannot assess credentials without the final degree certificate. The final degree certificate is what is awarded or conferred to you after completion and is different from the Provisional Certificate and the Examination Certificates.

Your file will be placed on hold while we wait for your response. If we do not receive a response from you about whether you can obtain this document by August .... 2018, we will complete your assessment based on the documents already submitted

Ali-1990

May 23, 2018
Hello friend
See below how iqas demand final degree after 2 months from aor 2 and refuse to take provisional degree.
See iqas email below.

Thank you for your application to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS). In order to proceed we require the following document:

q Final degree certificate for Bachelor of

Please note that due to IQAS policies we cannot assess credentials without the final degree certificate. The final degree certificate is what is awarded or conferred to you after completion and is different from the Provisional Certificate and the Examination Certificates.

Your file will be placed on hold while we wait for your response. If we do not receive a response from you about whether you can obtain this document by August .... 2018, we will complete your assessment based on the documents already submitted
Hi kambojsikh, how are you ? Hope you well , can you plz tell me can I post my final degree so it's take lots of time again or sent scan copy of degree via email , if you email them so please sent me that email address.
Thanks for ur support