+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Jul 24, 2018
Hello,

My documents (Transcripts for Bachelors and Masters) were delivered on May 2, I received below email on June 8 and after that there has been no updates.. Is it AOR1 or AOR2? Does anyone has similar case as mine?

"Dear Mr. XXXX:
Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application and academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing."
I have same timeline my documents delivered to iqas on may 1 and aor2 on june 7. I recently got notification for more additional document and i hope your eca is already prepared and soon you will got email for that.

Reactions: mdanish15

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Anyone with July delivered dates?

My Timelines:
Transcripts from University delivered: 17th June 2018
Application Package: Delivered 30th June 2018
High School Certifying Statement Delivered: 05th July 2018

Received the below response upon inquiry with IQAS on the 25th of July

Thank you for your inquiry regarding applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).

IQAS received your transcripts from the University of Newcastle. We have no record of having received your application package as of yet. Upon completing the application form online, a PDF of the form would have been sent to you via email. Did you print and sign the form before mailing it to IQAS with your other supporting documents?

If you did, were you able to track delivery of your mail? If you have confirmation from a courier that your package was delivered to the IQAS office, it is likely here for processing and recording in our system. We are experiencing higher than normal application volumes and appreciate your patience while we process your mail. Currently, IQAS is processing mail received on June 18, 2018.

You will receive email confirmations only after all transcripts and application package are received, processed and recorded. For applications with multiple transcripts, IQAS will not provide a status update per delivery of each individual transcript. The checklist provided by you as part of your application package indicates which records have been requested for IQAS.

Applications are currently taking twelve to thirteen weeks to process after all documents are received, including transcripts. Processing times are an estimate and not a guarantee and do not include mail delivery time. IQAS is working diligently to process every client’s application within the stipulated timelines and we appreciate your patience.

Should you have any further questions regarding the IQAS application process, you can contact the IQAS office at 1-780-427-2655.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Anyone with July delivered dates?

My Timelines:
Transcripts from University delivered: 17th June 2018
Application Package: Delivered 30th June 2018
High School Certifying Statement Delivered: 05th July 2018

Received the below response upon inquiry with IQAS on the 25th of July

Thank you for your inquiry regarding applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).

IQAS received your transcripts from the University of Newcastle. We have no record of having received your application package as of yet. Upon completing the application form online, a PDF of the form would have been sent to you via email. Did you print and sign the form before mailing it to IQAS with your other supporting documents?

If you did, were you able to track delivery of your mail? If you have confirmation from a courier that your package was delivered to the IQAS office, it is likely here for processing and recording in our system. We are experiencing higher than normal application volumes and appreciate your patience while we process your mail. Currently, IQAS is processing mail received on June 18, 2018.

You will receive email confirmations only after all transcripts and application package are received, processed and recorded. For applications with multiple transcripts, IQAS will not provide a status update per delivery of each individual transcript. The checklist provided by you as part of your application package indicates which records have been requested for IQAS.

Applications are currently taking twelve to thirteen weeks to process after all documents are received, including transcripts. Processing times are an estimate and not a guarantee and do not include mail delivery time. IQAS is working diligently to process every client’s application within the stipulated timelines and we appreciate your patience.

Should you have any further questions regarding the IQAS application process, you can contact the IQAS office at 1-780-427-2655.
Here is my timeline:

Application Package (Transcripts + applications) Delivered: June 20th

AOR2 - July 20th

ECA - Expected by Sept 20th (looking at the trend)

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Here is my timeline:

AOR2 - July 20th

Oh! thats pretty fast, why would they tell me they are still opening 18th June mail on 25th of July where they sent you an AOR on 20th of July? confused with this now, what do you suggest I do ?

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Here is my timeline:

AOR2 - July 20th

That's encouraging, to get AOR2 in exactly 1 month! My application package (application+transcripts) was delivered on 25th Jul, hoping to get AOR2 by last week of August latest!

Abhishek0410

May 4, 2018
No, I tried reaching out twice, but they said it takes 12 weeks for completing the ECA. But let us keep our hopes up and expect it before end of August.
One of my friend got his ECA in 24 days after AOR. I guess you are right because as per the recent trend, it seems we have to wait till August end

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
That's encouraging, to get AOR2 in exactly 1 month! My application package (application+transcripts) was delivered on 25th Jul, hoping to get AOR2 by last week of August latest!
That's true and you'll definitely receive the AOR by end of this month.

One more update, IQAS is currently processing applications received after June 18th.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Oh! thats pretty fast, why would they tell me they are still opening 18th June mail on 25th of July where they sent you an AOR on 20th of July? confused with this now, what do you suggest I do ?
IQAS takes 1 month time to send you the AOR email. Once you get the AOR email, they place your file in processing.

Currently, they've started processing application received in the 3rd week of June, so that's why you've received such reply.

By the way, what's your timeline?

Last edited:

mdanish15

Jan 12, 2018
I have same timeline my documents delivered to iqas on may 1 and aor2 on june 7. I recently got notification for more additional document and i hope your eca is already prepared and soon you will got email for that.
Unfortunately, no response yet. Still waiting to hear back from them. They have even closed their hotline.