+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Dec 13, 2017
Hi all i received my iqas assessment for post graduate diploma in banking 1 year and the assessment says
##The PGD generally compares to completion of university certificate with a focus in banking##
My query is they have not written the tenure of my PGD . Will that have any problem. ??
I have one eca of bachelors 4 years from. WES....
Can i select two or more certificates degree or diploma....

Reply experts as i m really confused

jassnisha

Mar 21, 2018
Hi all i received my iqas assessment for post graduate diploma in banking 1 year and the assessment says
##The PGD generally compares to completion of university certificate with a focus in banking##
My query is they have not written the tenure of my PGD . Will that have any problem. ??

Yes... I think you can.. Since the criterion to qualify for two certificates is that one of the degree should be more than 3 years..duration is not a problem.
When did you receive your eca? What was your AOR2 date?

mdanish15

Jan 12, 2018
Hello,

My documents (Transcripts for Bachelors and Masters) were delivered on May 2, I received below email on June 8 and after that there has been no updates.. Is it AOR1 or AOR2? Does anyone has similar case as mine?

"Dear Mr. XXXX:
Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application and academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing."

jassnisha

Mar 21, 2018
Hello,

My documents (Transcripts for Bachelors and Masters) were delivered on May 2, I received below email on June 8 and after that there has been no updates.. Is it AOR1 or AOR2? Does anyone has similar case as mine?

"Dear Mr. XXXX:
Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application and academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing."
This Is AOR2.... You might be getting eca now.... I too have same timeline... Please keep the forum updated is you receive ECA...

Sapan1086

Aug 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

I want to get my post graduation (PGDM) assessed
My college name is IILM Gurgaon,
Wanted to know whether it will be recognised under WES or IQAS ?
Anyone who could help .

Zarshah Khan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

I want to get my post graduation (PGDM) assessed
My college name is IILM Gurgaon,
Wanted to know whether it will be recognised under WES or IQAS ?
Anyone who could help .
check wes list of university (India or Pakistan), if your university is in list, go for wes
otherwise iqas almost evaluate all universities credentials.

Reactions: Sapan1086
Jul 24, 2018
Hello friends! Iqas does not evaluate provisional degree... See their response

1.Final degree certificate for Bachelor of Library and Information Science

Please note that due to IQAS policies we cannot assess credentials without the final degree certificate. The final degree certificate is what is awarded or conferred to you after completion and is different from the Provisional Certificate and the Examination Certificates.

Your file will be placed on hold while we wait for your response. If we do not receive a response from you about whether you can obtain this document by August --- 2018, we will complete your assessment based on the documents already submitted.

Please send a scanned copy to this email address so that we can proceed with your evaluation as soon as possible.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

So if a 1 year program after evaluation the tenure is not mentioned but it states completion of University certificate, so does this mean it qualifies as 2 or more certificate?