+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Can anyone please guide how they got the transcripts from SMU-DE !!

I contacted the university and they asked me to send the request form and all docs through courier. But unfortunately no agencies provide service from Bangalore to SMU. Tried DTDC, professional & Bluedart. Do you think they will approve if I send them by email ?
It's very easy you can pay online on SMU-DE website for transcripts n send recipt n attested documents by courier, they are super fast sent my transcripts in 3 days I received in 2 days, total 5 days to receive after my courier was delivered to them....

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks, got your full timeline on one of your comments on 6th June :)
Did you mean you had BSc (3 years) and MSc (2 years) degrees and did you get a Masters equivalency? Trying to understand as my spouse has BA (3 years) and MA (2 years) degrees.
Thanks in advance!
When is your ECA due?

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
I have no idea what equivalency they will give. If you asses bachelors + SMUDE MBA, it will definitely be a masters equivalency. In my case, its just the SMUDE MBA they assess, so I am waiting for the results.
My major was Project Management, and period was 2014-16.
While ur assessing only MBA have u mentioned anything about ur bachelors in the iqas profile. Just wondering how will iqas consider it as masters without verifying the bachelor degree

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
While ur assessing only MBA have u mentioned anything about ur bachelors in the iqas profile. Just wondering how will iqas consider it as masters without verifying the bachelor degree
I had applied for both. But they lost my bachelors transcripts and I had to ask them to proceed with just my masters, as it would have taken me a long time to get the bachelors transcripts once again. So I'm worried about the same thing

LaLaPWK

May 29, 2018
Hi everybody. Just informing so you can have an idea of where they are now:
Application delivered: April 23 2018
AOR1 received: May 28th 2018

Academic docs 1 delivered: April 19 2018
Academic docs 2 delivered: April 24 2018
AOR2: not yet
***UPDATE***
ECA Received today July 28th 2018
AOR2 received on June 1st 2018
Date Completed July 23rd 2018

I am from the Caribbean. Degree from the University of the West Indies assessed as Canadian equivalent.

eddy19

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
Hello everyone.
I sent my application in a single package and received AOR on july 3.
is it AOR 1 or AOR 2 ?

time line.
Complete Application delivered - 29 may
AOR received - 03 july
NO ECA yet.

mahreenbadar

Feb 21, 2018
my timeline is sent both application and documents together.
Envelope received to IQAS on April 9th
For and second AOR on May 10
Still no ECA n ppl having same timeline as mine have received ECA can anyone share me contact detail where to contact or email address... M really worried

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
my timeline is sent both application and documents together.
Envelope received to IQAS on April 9th
For and second AOR on May 10
Still no ECA n ppl having same timeline as mine have received ECA can anyone share me contact detail where to contact or email address... M really worried
Use the form of the their website. They will reply in a couple of days.

Melizaanne

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9,2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Aug 30, 2016; SA- Sept 8, 2016
File Transfer...
September 14, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 28,2016-Passed
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Nov.15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 12, 2016
LANDED..........
Very soonest
Hi everyone, As per courier my sister's application package was delivered July 10, 2018 and Academic docs July 20 ... but she hasn't receive any AOR or email yet its frustrating for her ...

Reactions: kambojsikh1986