IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Gauravbrills

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Markham, ON
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
I hope mine comes too. My aor2 was 16th May, for documents delivered on 13th April. I really hope they have eca for me now.
Same case here buddy for my wife mine came in a month but unfortunately looks like they slowing down. Fingers crossed as I am missing rounds cause of this delay.

viper_xyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
I hope mine comes too. My aor2 was 16th May, for documents delivered on 13th April. I really hope they have eca for me now.
My AOR2 on 7th May and still no ECA
My wifes AOR2 on 26th April and she received her ECA 7-8 days back ....
(although all our docs were sent as a package)

tanmaisneha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Alberta
According to the past posts they are moving bit faster -
on 13th June @dubaimachines mentioned that they are opening the mails for 15th April
on 18th June they informed me that they are opening the mails for 7th May

In 1 week they opened the mails for 3 weeks which is good for us, so hopefully the waiting time will decrease for us.
I received AOR for documents delivered on 18th May

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
Still waiting for eca of all academic records delivered on 18 march
Thanks. I am awaiting the reply from IQAS. I shall keep you posted too.
They replied. The transcript envelope that I enclosed in the application package is missing. They said it may have been misplaced or lost after the package was opened; and they wont be going after that. I will have to get the transcripts once again from the university. It will take a long time. I am thinking of asking them to proceed with just my masters degree. Any thoughts on this?

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

mahreenbadar

Feb 21, 2018
Documents delivered 5th and 6th April,aor1 & aor2 on 10th & 14th may. ECA on 22nd June, Date on eca was 4th June.
Mine dates are similar to your document sent on 9 April , AOR received on 10 May , now waiting ECA hopefully I'll get it by next week ... Finger crossed

Ali-1990

May 23, 2018
Hi all,
I sent my documents and transcript one package.
That's my timeline,
Online application :10-May-2018
Document recieved:17-may-2018
AOR : 22-June-2018

I received this mail today: this is AOR 1,2 ? Please advice:

Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing.

Reactions: rclmont

lcmscheid

Jun 22, 2018
Bsc Law
Application Package Delivery to IQAS = 27 March 2018;
AOR - Transcripts = 07 May 2018;
AOR - Application = 04 May 2018;
ECA Softcopy = waiting

Bsc Electrical Engineering
Application Package Delivery to IQAS = 27 March 2018;
AOR - Transcripts = 07 May 2018;
AOR - Application = 04 May 2018;
ECA Softcopy = waiting

Last edited:

aviseqdas

Jan 8, 2018
I received my AOR today, package was delivered on May 22nd. Now the wait for the evaluation begins, hopefully all will be good. Keeping the faith!

rclmont

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hi all,
I sent my documents and transcript one package.
That's my timeline,
Online application :10-May-2018
Document recieved:17-may-2018
AOR : 22-June-2018

I received this mail today: this is AOR 1,2 ? Please advice:

Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing.
That is AOR 1.

AOR 2 will be like the following:

Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing. Please visit www.iqas.alberta.ca for the current processing time.”

Ali-1990

May 23, 2018
That is AOR 1.

AOR 2 will be like the following:

Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing. Please visit www.iqas.alberta.ca for the current processing time.”
But I sent my application form and transcripts and one envelope will I have to call them ??plz help me out guys I'm confused here

Reactions: rclmont

rclmont

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
But I sent my application form and transcripts and one envelope will I have to call them ??plz help me out guys I'm confused here
Oh, gotcha. I heard that sometimes people receive only AOR1 or AOR2. Maybe in your case, having sent all together, they might have already put your files in the processing line. However, if I were you I would call them on Monday just to make sure.

Reactions: Ali-1990