+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Congrats on ECA! It all depends what this section says - "Comparative Levels of Achievement in Canada". If this section says "Masters" then you can claim points for masters.
Quick Question: Did you send multiple degrees for assessment?
it says
"The MBA degree generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration degree"
so am i good to claim points for Masters?

yes i had sent masters and bachelors ..total two

Lego&Gilly

Oct 20, 2017
it says
"The MBA degree generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration degree"
so am i good to claim points for Masters?

yes i had sent masters and bachelors ..total two
Great! It should be Masters then.
Also can you let me know what was duration for your bachelor and masters?

Reactions: desmat

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
One question regarding the process for IQAS: is it mandatory to have university/institution directly send the transcripts in sealed envelopes to IQAS, or is it OK if I take delivery of the sealed envelopes from universities, put them in a bigger envelope (for 2 degrees) along with my degree copies and send it to IQAS?
WES allows the above process for India, but I was wondering whether I should go for IQAS evaluation if they are faster. Challenge is I've already taken delivery of the transcript envelope from one instituion.
All the universities/institutions are recognized by WES, so that is not a challenge.

Lego&Gilly

Oct 20, 2017
One question regarding the process for IQAS: is it mandatory to have university/institution directly send the transcripts in sealed envelopes to IQAS, or is it OK if I take delivery of the sealed envelopes from universities, put them in a bigger envelope (for 2 degrees) along with my degree copies and send it to IQAS?
WES allows the above process for India, but I was wondering whether I should go for IQAS evaluation if they are faster. Challenge is I've already taken delivery of the transcript envelope from one instituion.
All the universities/institutions are recognized by WES, so that is not a challenge.
Hi Samikdg, I've seen few posts where the applicant has sent all documents in one single envelope after obtaining from University and it was accepted. Many universities don't courier documents to other parties hence this method is practiced. I suggest you also contact IQAS via below link to be sure. They usually reply in 48 hours.
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-contact.aspx#toc-1

vj83

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Anybody recieved AOR in 1st week of April and has not received ECA.
MY AOR 2 : April 09.
ECA: Waiting

viper_xyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
C
Finally I received my ECA today..

ECA pdf: 15-May
Actual date in pdf: 4-May
AOR2 was on 24-APR...
AOR1 was on 3-APR

One ques... they have shown my MBA as Master of Business Administration.
but below it shows "Two-year graduate degree program"
So, my question, is it equivalent to Master in Canada or not?
just confused with "graduate degree" instead of "masters" in ECA
Congratulations .... :)

So I should expect mine in this week ... in time to be able to take part in next weeks draw!!

Benito

Apr 20, 2017
From what I understand, they haven't acknowledged the packages received around 12th April yet. My set of documents were delivered on 5th and 13th April, I have received AOR 1 but nothing for the documents delivered on 13th April.
i just sent IQAS A Mail all i got was they are currently opening April 2 2018. IQAS is so annoying their site stated 4 weeks mine got to them on the 12th of April over one month not even an acknowledgement from them. if that is the case they should update their system to say is no more 4 weeks but 8 weeks now to get your first acknowledgment from IQAS am so angry.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hey Desmat!

Congrats, buddy. Did you contact them at any moment after you got your AOR 2? I received my AOR 2 on April 18th and still no ECA.
no.. i did not contact them after AOR2... i was thinking to email them from last 2 days....
i do contacted them on email before getting AOR2

Reactions: rclmont

Sushobh

Feb 6, 2018
You can send them consolidated. They have confirmed this to me over email

Sushobh

Feb 6, 2018
I have couriered the documents consolidated to iqas on 17th April. This has been delivered on 24th April as per DTDC tracking. However, I have not received any email till now. Any suggestions please....

Zarshah Khan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
as per iqas email
Do transcripts/mark sheets have to be sent directly by the school to IQAS?
Yes. IQAS needs to verify that your credentials are authentic so your school must send your transcripts directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records form on our website to ask your school to send your transcripts. In cases where the issuing institution cannot send transcripts directly to IQAS, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your attested transcripts enclosed which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed, and has to be stamped with the institution's official seal across the back flap.

Reactions: samikdg