+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Vickyehi

Feb 26, 2018
Hi all,
Finally received my ECA soft copy this morning. Here’s my timeline.

28 Feb: All documents delivered by DHL
3 Apr: 1st AOR
11 Apr: 2nd AOR
17 May: ECA soft copy

Approximately, it took me 5 weeks to get the soft copy from the 2nd AOR.
FYI, I had my bachelor’s and Master’s degrees assessed.

I also have applied for ECA for education for which no updates have been provided since the first AOR.

And one question! Can I get into the EE pool before I get the hard copy?

Thank you in advance and hope those waiting for ECA will get them soon!
please what date did you fill the iqas application? our timelines are very similar and i am getting rather impatient:(

vj83

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
HELP HELP.....PLEASE PLEASE
Response from IQAS....
not on an official list of recognised institutes published by either the University Grants Commission (UGC) or the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), we are unable to complete an assessment of your Postgraduate Diploma in Management. If you wish to use your Bachelor of Engineering degree instead, then we need to receive a verified copy of your transcripts
Should I c9ntinue with IQAS or go with WES. Or is there any other agency
My masters is PGDM from Symbiosis center for IT.
Should I even try to fight for PG degree or move with Bachelors degree I.e. Engineering

Lego&Gilly

Oct 20, 2017
Response from IQAS....
not on an official list of recognised institutes published by either the University Grants Commission (UGC) or the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), we are unable to complete an assessment of your Postgraduate Diploma in Management. If you wish to use your Bachelor of Engineering degree instead, then we need to receive a verified copy of your transcripts
Should I even try to fight for PG degree or move with Bachelors degree I.e. Engineering
Hi, this is very strange! I've seen IQAS recognizing Symboisis. Can you let me know the duration of your PGDM. Also how much time did IQAS take to reply after AOR2?

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
My wife has BA and MA in Economics from two different universities in India. The university for BA is taking eternity to provide the transcripts whereas we've already received it for the university for MA.
Can anyone tell if IQAS will evaluate only the MA transcripts and provide a Master's degree equivalency. WES requires both Bachelor's and Master's transcripts for 12+3+2 years of education, so they will not evaluate without the BA transcripts.
Is it worth while to go with IQAS only for the MA degree, has anyone got similar thing done from India?

gogetters

May 7, 2018
Response from IQAS....
That is indeed very strange. I have read people with distance learning from symbiosis also got matsers equivalency. This would only be possible if IQAS is becoming stricter with there standards now which is bad news for many.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Response from IQAS....
http://www.scdl.net/pdf/DEBUGC_PDF/UGC DEB Recognition Letters for AY 2015-16 & 2014-15.pdf

http://www.scdl.net/UGC.aspx
Check this one.

Lego&Gilly

Oct 20, 2017
I am not from SCDL. I did 2 years full time residential course.
I suggest you obtain your university accreditation by contacting Symbiosis and follow the appeal process with IQAS. I think they charge some CAD 75 for the process but its worth a try.

mahreenbadar

Feb 21, 2018
Hi all,
Finally received my ECA soft copy this morning. Here’s my timeline.

28 Feb: All documents delivered by DHL
3 Apr: 1st AOR
11 Apr: 2nd AOR
17 May: ECA soft copy

Approximately, it took me 5 weeks to get the soft copy from the 2nd AOR.
FYI, I had my bachelor’s and Master’s degrees assessed.

I also have applied for ECA for education for which no updates have been provided since the first AOR.

And one question! Can I get into the EE pool before I get the hard copy?

Thank you in advance and hope those waiting for ECA will get them soon!

Could you please let me know the exact email u received on 1st AOR .. i have also sent my all documents in single envelope on 8th April and 1st AOR received on 10 May .. now its 21st May no 2nd AOR haven't received any second AOR... the subject of email was
"Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents"
should i wait for 2nd AOR or ill directly get soft copy email m confused.. can anyone guide me ??

Sushobh

Feb 6, 2018
Could you please let me know the exact email u received on 1st AOR .. i have also sent my all documents in single envelope on 8th April and 1st AOR received on 10 May .. now its 21st May no 2nd AOR haven't received any second AOR... the subject of email was
"Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents"
should i wait for 2nd AOR or ill directly get soft copy email m confused.. can anyone guide me ??
My docs reached on 21st April as per tracking, however i am yet to receive an email from IQAS . Panic mode.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
You will get ECA softcopy now.