Application forms sent by me: Feb. 9, 2018
Received 1st AOR: March 26
Received 2nd AOR: April 5

Assessment started by the time IQAS sent me 2nd AOR
Results: still waiting

Reactions: viper_xyz

kavin15

Aug 9, 2014
What I have observed that IQAS takes 12 weeks to do eca time starts from when ur documents reached to IQAS this is valid whether your documents are approved by iqas. Mine was exact 12 weeks too. There is misconception that timeline starts after the Aor which I believe is wrong.

Reactions: Satvir
Jan 8, 2015
NOC Code......
Many of the universities don't fill this form and the same case with mine. It is Ok, if it is not filled. IQAS will consider you transcript as it is sealed in by your University.
Hi,

Is it necessary to send copies of other degrees or 10th 12th mark sheet as I didn't mention it while filling the IQAS form and It is been 2 months I didn't get my first email from IQAS?

Suggestions?

zedell

Apr 20, 2016
I just got an email stating the following:

"Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing."

Is this the first or second AOR?

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8

"Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing."

Second AOR ,

When did you send Documents ?

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
BTECH + PGDIT

Also, ( I did Diploma in Cyber Laws. -- while working in Software Company )
I have a "Diploma in Cyber Laws" from Asian School of Cyber Laws ( affiliated to Government Law College). -- Will I get any benefit in ECA from IQAS. ?

( http://www.asianlaws.org/diploma-in-cyber-law.php. )

Eligibility : HSC or equivalent.
6 Months Duration

It is not recognised by UGC see email reply below -->

I got the Reply ( on my query) from them about UGC :

The course 'Diploma in Cyber Laws' is jointly conducted by Asian School of Cyber Laws and the Government Law College, Mumbai. It is recognised by Govt. of Maharashtra. It is not recognised by UGC.

----------------
Question 1: Will I get any benefit in ECA from IQAS. for This "Diploma in Cyber Laws" ?

Question 2
: Shall I go for only ECA for BTECH +PGDIT ?
( I have University Degree--> BTECH --4 years-- + PGDIT from SCDL )

In Addition ,

I asked Institute about UGC -- Got this reply ( below) -->

• The course 'Diploma in Cyber Laws' is jointly conducted by Asian School of Cyber Laws and the Government Law College, Mumbai. It is recognised by Govt. of Maharashtra. It is not recognised by UGC.

Is it of any use asking for ECA for this Diploma: 'Diploma in Cyber Laws' ( along with my BTECH + PGDIT ) ?

viper_xyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
My documents both personal and university were sent together and received on 17th March, 2018.
You received the AOR for documents received on 17th March .... thats great!! My sealed transcripts were received on 19th March also ... so I will wait for my second AOR

@desmat did you receive anything?

Reactions: spartanz

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
You received the AOR for documents received on 17th March .... thats great!! My sealed transcripts were received on 19th March also ... so I will wait for my second AOR

@desmat did you receive anything?
No I am still waiting.. that's great news man if he received AOR for 17th march...
lets see if we can get AOR 2 in next few days...
do you think we can expect a faster ECA also?

Last edited:

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018

did you get email on a sunday?
IQAS office is closed today i think...
Again to confirm your documents were delivered on 17th March and not 17th Feb... Correct?
Asking again as not able to believe that they sent us AOR on 3rd April for documents delivered on 27th feb... and within 5 days they processed even next 17-18days of documents in march..
thats good news for everyone.. hope after AOR the processing for ECA also gets fast..

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Based on my own timeline for the 1st AOR, I'm being hopeful that I might get the 2nd AOR by end of this week for the transcripts delivered on 9th Feb.

Application reached IQAS: Jan 23
Transcripts reached IQAS: Feb 9
1st AOR: Mar 14 (total days: 50; working days: 35 days since application delivered)
2nd AOR: waiting (today 3/26: 46th day. approx 31st working day)
ECA: waiting
is there any update on your 2nd AOR and final ECA?

zedell

Apr 20, 2016
did you get email on a sunday?
IQAS office is closed today i think...
Again to confirm your documents were delivered on 17th March and not 17th Feb... Correct?
Asking again as not able to believe that they sent us AOR on 3rd April for documents delivered on 27th feb... and within 5 days they processed even next 17-18days of documents in march..
thats good news for everyone.. hope after AOR the processing for ECA also gets fast..
Actually, I received the email (2nd AOR) on 2nd April. Even I am surprised. 17th March to 2nd April is a very quick turnaround.

Whats the average processing time to receive ECA after the 2nd AOR?