+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

viper_xyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Actually, I received the email (2nd AOR) on 2nd April. Even I am surprised. 17th March to 2nd April is a very quick turnaround.

Whats the average processing time to receive ECA after the 2nd AOR?
Thats weird... I got my AOR1 for personal documents / application on 3rd April .... my personal document set was delivered on 28th Feb
I am still awaiting my AOR2 for official sealed envelopes which was received by IQAS on 19th March

@zedell did you send all your personal and official documents in one folder?

zedell

Apr 20, 2016
Thats weird... I got my AOR1 for personal documents / application on 3rd April .... my personal document set was delivered on 28th Feb
I am still awaiting my AOR2 for official sealed envelopes which was received by IQAS on 19th March

@zedell did you send all your personal and official documents in one folder?
Yes. One courier folder with 2 envelopes.
Do you know whats the average processing time to receive ECA after the 2nd AOR?

viper_xyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Yes. One courier folder with 2 envelopes.
Do you know whats the average processing time to receive ECA after the 2nd AOR?
Not really sure about it ... it varies from institute to institute also (I think)

However I see people on this thread waiting for ECA from First week of february ... but no one posts once they receive their ECA ... so it could be they have already received theirs by now... i would say anytime from 4-8 weeks

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Actually, I received the email (2nd AOR) on 2nd April. Even I am surprised. 17th March to 2nd April is a very quick turnaround.

Whats the average processing time to receive ECA after the 2nd AOR?
Yeah it is.. r u sure it was delivered on 17th march :)
Asking because mine was delivered on 27th Feb and still got AOR on 3rd April.....

Average I noticed for ECA is one month after 2nd AoR

And when did you get your first AOR?

viper_xyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Asking because mine was delivered on 27th Feb and still got AOR on 3rd April.....

He sent all his documents (application and transcripts from university) in one envelope ... I am expecting AOR2 today :p

zedell

Apr 20, 2016

That's another weird story. Didn't get 1AOR. Just got the 2AOR.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
He sent all his documents (application and transcripts from university) in one envelope ... I am expecting AOR2 today :p
Yeah I read that both in one envelope ...but I remember people getting both emails on same day even if submitted in single courier...

Yeah hopefully we get it todst or tomorrow then great

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
That's another weird story. Didn't get 1AOR. Just got the 2AOR.
Hmm.. anyways as u sent both in one package so either at least one email you are now sure that they got both .... So wait for ECA only now :)

Btw from which country u sent and which courier ( with tracking or normal post without tracking)?

Asking to see if they open some packages prioritized with country or courier company first...
I sent from India with a normal post without tracking

Last edited:

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I don't know how we got aor on 3rd April for delivery on 27-28 Feb but he got aor on 2nd April for delivery on 17th March .
That had less probability .but anyways that's good even if it's weird and hope it was not just random mistake and will be repeated even for 18-19th Mar deliveries like us in next few days

zedell

Apr 20, 2016
Hmm.. anyways as u sent both in one package so either at least one email you are now sure that they got both .... So wait for ECA only now :)

Btw from which country u sent and which courier ( with tracking or normal post without tracking)?

Asking to see if they open some packages prioritized with country or courier company first...
From Dubai. DHL Express.

Reactions: desmat

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8

Is it fine to send Transcript from India without tracking ?

Which Service did you use and how much it costed ?

What are available options and cost of Sending Docs from India ( Delhi) to Canada (IQAS ) ?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Is it fine to send Transcript from India without tracking ?

Which Service did you use and how much it costed ?

What are available options and cost of Sending Docs from India ( Delhi) to Canada (IQAS ) ?
Actually my University used registered post of India post which costs RS 200....it takes 15 to 20 days amx to deliver...but I recommend to use either use speed post (abt RS 1300 or couriers like dtdc or others (abt rs 1600) to send with tracking to have a clear picture of delivery date and confirmation

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Dear all,

2nd AOR received on 5th April for documents delivered on 9th feb,Any idea how long does it take to get ECA as per this??

american_dream

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
USA
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
20-08-2018
Dear all,

2nd AOR received on 5th April for documents delivered on 9th feb,Any idea how long does it take to get ECA as per this??
I'm hoping 4 weeks but cant say for sure.