+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Umaima

Mar 3, 2018
I called IQAS today and they gave standard reply that they are processing files between Jan 8 - Jan 16. My documents received on Feb 7th and she said it will take 3-4 weeks to reach that point :-(. Anyone on the same boat??

Hi, my husband and I are on the same boat.. we got delivery confirmation from our courier service on 7th Feb 2018, but we haven’t received any confirmation email from IQAS as yet. On sending the inquiry, we got a standard reply from
them that if the courier service has confirmed the delivery then most likely your application is under process and you will receive the confirmation email from IQAS soon.. but we are still waiting..

Does anyone have any idea how long do they take to send the first confirmation email? And how long does the entire process exactly take?

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Finally...the wait is over...Frankly..I was surprised as I expected 4 months....got it in 2.5 months.

Transcripts reached: 13th Dec 2017
Application reached : 13th Dec 2017
First AOR (Application reached) : 31 Jan
Second AOR (Transcripts reached) : same day 31st Jan
ECA Softcopy: 3rd March 2018 (REPORT SAYS 14TH FEB)
Hardcopy: WAITING
Congratulations. Really nice to see that you got the ECA in just about a month from receiving AoR. It is certainly a confidence booster for others.

*Reni*

Oct 17, 2017
Finally...the wait is over...Frankly..I was surprised as I expected 4 months....got it in 2.5 months.

Transcripts reached: 13th Dec 2017
Application reached : 13th Dec 2017
First AOR (Application reached) : 31 Jan
Second AOR (Transcripts reached) : same day 31st Jan
ECA Softcopy: 3rd March 2018 (REPORT SAYS 14TH FEB)
Hardcopy: WAITING
Yes,same here pretty impressed...I believe they are finally picking up speed after the Christmas hols...my report also says feb 14th....

raxdsouza

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Finally the wait is over.
Got the ECA.

Timelines as below:
Docs reached : 12 Dec
Transcript reached: 16 Dec
1st Aor : 25th Jan
2nd AoR: 31st Jan
Eca soft copy: 3rd March
Hardcopy : Not Yet
Date of evaluation (Report says): 16th Feb.

Reactions: karachiite

*Reni*

Oct 17, 2017
MBA - 2 YEARS
BBA -3 YEARS
Does the Canadian equivalent say your compares to two year masters in business administration or does it say just masters in business administration with a focus in.....whatever field you took

kakkarh

Jan 3, 2018
Yes,same here pretty impressed...I believe they are finally picking up speed after the Christmas hols...my report also says feb 14th....
Yup, There are many eager applicants who are waiting just like us..Hope they receive there ECA earlier than expected as well.

Please confirm when u receive ur hard copy, infact i really dont know we need a hard copy or soft copy would suffice.

*Reni*

Oct 17, 2017
It seems that to enter the express entry pool to get an ITA,soft copy of eca is enough...
Hard copy of Eca is required at a later stage when you need to present all the hard copies of your supporting documents which shows how you got the CRS points...post invite..
From earlier enquiries on this post, seems like candidates are getting their hard copies anywhere from 7-15 days after getting soft copy...so it should be maximum 2 weeks from now..

shahmed007

Jan 15, 2018
Urgent Question [[Please don't Guess]. Need the experienced ppl Advice.
Dear All,
I would like to know that What should i write in the IQAS checklist form where it says Photocopy of Transcript/Statement of Marks [What should i write under this box]..
Thanks

amurtaza

Oct 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

I sent two separate packages to IQAS for ECA, the first arrived on 15th Jan and the 2nd one on 19th Jan. I received first AOR on the 2nd March that my application has been received. Still waiting for 2nd AOR and ECA.

Regards,
Ali

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Hi everyone,

I sent two separate packages to IQAS for ECA, the first arrived on 15th Jan and the 2nd one on 19th Jan. I received first AOR on the 2nd March that my application has been received. Still waiting for 2nd AOR and ECA.

Regards,
Ali
you will get it within a week

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Urgent Question [[Please don't Guess]. Need the experienced ppl Advice.
Dear All,
I would like to know that What should i write in the IQAS checklist form where it says Photocopy of Transcript/Statement of Marks [What should i write under this box]..
Thanks
I didn't write anything on that particular box. However, the next box 'Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by:' wrote the Institution name. You can also just check the box and leave it blank for the one that you asked for.

shahmed007

Jan 15, 2018
I didn't write anything on that particular box. However, the next box 'Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by:' wrote the Institution name. You can also just check the box and leave it blank for the one that you asked for.
Thanks Dear