+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

raxdsouza

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you for your response, my friend!

I am in process of getting transcripts from my colleges But very much confused, so have a couple of queries?

Do we need to apply online to iqas before submission of transcripts as the form asking to mention the ref number?

Do I need to fill the IQAS form and checklist for 3 different colleges?

Can I collect the transcripts from colleges and then post to Canada iqas directly?

What if my PGDM doesn't qualify by IQAS due to distance learning, will they assessed my others bachelor and diploma or not?

What are the steps needs to follow to make sure we are doing the process correctly?

You have to apply to IQAS first to get the ref number.

Yes u have to fill the checklist for all the educations u want to get evaluated.

You can get the transcripts from ur colleges in a sealed envelope and can post all of them in a single envelope along with application.

Even if they dont recognise ur 1 degree they will do for others that what i believe.

Reactions: honeysingh74

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
Everyone..!!!

I have received my IQAS ECA.

Following are my timelines:

IQAS application reached IQAS: somewhere in October
University transcript reached IQAS: Nov 09, 2017
1st IQAS acknowledgement email: Dec 11, 2017
2nd IQAS acknowledgement email: January 9, 2018
ECA email from IQAS: February 24, 2018
Hardcopy Of ECA: Maybe within 15 days.

it will reach you within 5 days...Mine was the same scenario...

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
My timeline is:

Transcripts reached: 10th November
Application reached : 14th November
First AOR (Application reached) : 12th December
Second AOR (Transcripts reached) : 19th December
ECA Softcopy: 6th february (my report says 17th january!!!!!!)
Hardcopy: 11th February

My husband's timeline is:

Transcripts reached: 9th November
Application reached : 10th November
First AOR (Application reached) : 12th December
Second AOR (Transcripts reached) : 18th December
ECA Softcopy: 24th February (report says 17th January)
Hardcopy: Not yet

@fmk8890.. Finally your husband received ECA...Congratulations...What is your CRS score now??

honeysingh74

Feb 5, 2018
You have to apply to IQAS first to get the ref number.

Yes u have to fill the checklist for all the educations u want to get evaluated.

You can get the transcripts from ur colleges in a sealed envelope and can post all of them in a single envelope along with application.

Even if they don't recognise ur 1 degree they will do for others that what i believe.
Thanks, @raxdsouza, you are awesome :)

just a last one, do I have to take all copies of my credentials and put in a single envelope after receiving transcripts?

raxdsouza

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Suppose u have 2 transcripts recvd in a sealed envelope keep tht as it is in a single bigger enevelope which wld include ur application form n etc.

Thanks, @raxdsouza, you are awesome :)

just a last one, do I have to take all copies of my credentials and put in a single envelope after receiving transcripts?

honeysingh74

Feb 5, 2018
Suppose u have 2 transcripts recvd in a sealed envelope keep tht as it is in a single bigger enevelope which wld include ur application form n etc.
Thanks again :)

I was going through the details on IQAS website, as per them they need the transcripts to be sent from colleges directly, what if I want to do it my own? also, what if colleges do not post to Canada IQAS?

Please find below the link for a reference.

https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/iqas/eca-required-documents.pdf

also, I believe the request form from IQAS will be submitted to college and they will put the same in the sealed envelope after completing the transcripts process.

I hope, I have understood the process.

thanks again for your patience and support

kavin15

Aug 9, 2014
anyone got the AOR this week? or anyone whose application reached till mid of Jan got an email confirmation from IQAS?

Reactions: Vivu

sikandar87

Oct 18, 2017
Finally i have received Acknowledgement for both application and academic docs from iqas.

Docs received by iqas on 9th jan 2018..

Reactions: Vivu

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Everyone..!!!

I have received my IQAS ECA.

Following are my timelines:

IQAS application reached IQAS: somewhere in October
University transcript reached IQAS: Nov 09, 2017
1st IQAS acknowledgement email: Dec 11, 2017
2nd IQAS acknowledgement email: January 9, 2018
ECA email from IQAS: February 24, 2018
Hardcopy Of ECA: Maybe within 15 days.
Hey Preetsingh,

Good to know that you are waiting for ITA on March 7th. Me too.

Mathan

HAMNA HUSSAIN

Feb 17, 2018
I called them today n they said they are working on files reached to them from 2nd jan to 15th jan right now. N as my delivery date confirmed by my courier company is 13 jan, mine would b underway and I should expect to revive n AOR soon. So let's see

karachiite

Dec 30, 2017
I was expecting similar timeline but was surprised to see Jan 16th in their response. If its true, they have really made good progress.

Hello,
Thank you for your e-mail inquiry to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) regarding your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). There is a delay in IQAS processing mail due to the large amount of mail received daily. We are currently processing mail delivered to our office on January 16th.
looks like they lied :(

shahmed007

Jan 15, 2018
Hi All
I have paid the money towards IQAS, However , I have not received any IQAS reference number yet. Kindly guide me.
I have only got the following two numbers.

Request Id: xxxxx
Transaction Id: xxxxx
Application ID: xxxxx

Thanks