+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
So its confirmed from couple of sources that IQAS is processing applications of 16 Jan, 2018.. its promising

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
My timeline is:

Transcripts reached: 31 Oct
Application reached : 21 Nov
First AOR (Application reached) : 3 Jan
Second AOR (Transcripts reached) : 6 Jan
ECA Softcopy: 25 february (my report says 31 january!!!!!!)
Hardcopy: Not yet
whats the ECA outcome

kavin15

Aug 9, 2014
A
I was expecting similar timeline but was surprised to see Jan 16th in their response. If its true, they have really made good progress.

Hello,
Thank you for your e-mail inquiry to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) regarding your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). There is a delay in IQAS processing mail due to the large amount of mail received daily. We are currently processing mail delivered to our office on January 16th.
Anyone with application on 1St week of Jan got any AoR

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Everyone..!!!

I have received my IQAS ECA.

Following are my timelines:

IQAS application reached IQAS: somewhere in October
University transcript reached IQAS: Nov 09, 2017
1st IQAS acknowledgement email: Dec 11, 2017
2nd IQAS acknowledgement email: January 9, 2018
ECA email from IQAS: February 24, 2018
Hardcopy Of ECA: Maybe within 15 days.

Reactions: raxdsouza

honeysingh74

Feb 5, 2018
Mine:
Documents reached: 6th March
Email from IQAS for receipt of documents: 9th March
ECA Soft copy received on emgail: 24th March

My brother:
Documents reached: 27th March
Email from IQAS for receipt of documents: 4th April
ECA Soft copy received on email: 2nd May

My Sister-in-law:
Documents reached: 2nd April
Email from IQAS for receipt of documents: 7th April
ECA Soft copy received on email: 12th May

So, in my opinion, the processing time is gradually increasing to around 20-25 business days after the acknowledgement email from IQAS.
could you please help me to get my eca done from iqas?, I am new to this.. it will be great help. thanks

honeysingh74

Feb 5, 2018
Thank you for your response, my friend!

I am in process of getting transcripts from my colleges But very much confused, so have a couple of queries?

Do we need to apply online to iqas before submission of transcripts as the form asking to mention the ref number?

Do I need to fill the IQAS form and checklist for 3 different colleges?

Can I collect the transcripts from colleges and then post to Canada iqas directly?

What if my PGDM doesn't qualify by IQAS due to distance learning, will they assessed my others bachelor and diploma or not?

What are the steps needs to follow to make sure we are doing the process correctly?

honeysingh74

Feb 5, 2018
Dear, what exactly do you need help with?
Thank you for your response, my friend!

I am in process of getting transcripts from my colleges But very much confused, so have a couple of queries?

Do we need to apply online to iqas before submission of transcripts as the form asking to mention the ref number?

Do I need to fill the IQAS form and checklist for 3 different colleges?

Can I collect the transcripts from colleges and then post to Canada iqas directly?

What if my PGDM doesn't qualify by IQAS due to distance learning, will they assessed my others bachelor and diploma or not?

What are the steps needs to follow to make sure we are doing the process correctly?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
HI Friends,

I really need suggestion from you people regarding doing my reapplication of eca from IQAS? I did four years Bachelors against which WES evaluated as 3 years Diploma :( Do you think I should if I make the reapplication then maybe I can get bachelors equivalence from IQAS? Anyone with the same experience? pls advice. thanks

raxdsouza

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Well you can give it a try... As IQAS does recognise university which WES doesnt.
But IQAS is damn slow so if you have patience of 4 months than you should go for it...

HI Friends,

I really need suggestion from you people regarding doing my reapplication of eca from IQAS? I did four years Bachelors against which WES evaluated as 3 years Diploma :( Do you think I should if I make the reapplication then maybe I can get bachelors equivalence from IQAS? Anyone with the same experience? pls advice. thanks

Reactions: Midnight Blessing