Around August 7-10th: Courier confirmed package delivery of my transcripts
August 25th: I sent Query
August 31st: IQAS confirms receiving my MSC vaguely hinting BSC may be missing
Oct 3rd: I resent BSC
Nov 1st: I sent query re not being told if my documents were being processed
November 7th-9th (Range): I was told it’s being processed
Nov 20th: Emailed ECA received
Congratulations once again!

In my case; both applications reached to them (as per courier company) about 7th of August. I received first confirmation after 5 weeks and never received 2nd confirmation until after I sent them a query in mid of September when they vaguely confirmed that my 2nd package is also received. After that, I never heard anything from them.
Four days back I sent them another very straightforward question that 10 weeks are over; when will I receive my ECA? and they responded me with a mechanical type long message with unnecessary details explaining how 3 emails come and all that what I knew from day 1. They didn't answer my simple and straightforward question.
Today I sent them another email that 11 weeks are over and when will I get my ECA Report? I still don't expect a simple and to the point answer but still... It is exhausting...

I once again urge everybody to AVOID IQAS and go for WES if possible. WES generally do the job within 1 to 2 months (I have personal experience of my wife) and you can at least track your case via their login portal. IQAS simply sucks...!

Reactions: solid daddy

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
How long after the second confirmation email, IQAS sends out the result? I got the 1st Ack on 31st Oct and 2nd Ack on 14th Nov. Any idea till when should I be expecting the result?

Reactions: Yogi19

Shairsha

Jun 16, 2017
How long after the second confirmation email, IQAS sends out the result? I got the 1st Ack on 31st Oct and 2nd Ack on 14th Nov. Any idea till when should I be expecting the result?
Official time stated on their website is 9-10 weeks. I am in my 11th week but no update. You can see one case as in above responses which took about 4 months. So expect at least 3 to 4 months :(

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
August 4th: Application received
Around August 7-10th: Courier confirmed package delivery of my transcripts
August 25th: I sent Query
August 31st: IQAS confirms receiving my MSC vaguely hinting BSC may be missing
Oct 3rd: I resent BSC
Nov 1st: I sent query re not being told if my documents were being processed
November 7th-9th (Range): I was told it’s being processed
Nov 20th: Emailed ECA received
Congratulations....finally you received ECA...

jeesh

Aug 26, 2017
Sri Lanka

In my case; both applications reached to them (as per courier company) about 7th of August. I received first confirmation after 5 weeks and never received 2nd confirmation until after I sent them a query in mid of September when they vaguely confirmed that my 2nd package is also received. After that, I never heard anything from them.
Four days back I sent them another very straightforward question that 10 weeks are over; when will I receive my ECA? and they responded me with a mechanical type long message with unnecessary details explaining how 3 emails come and all that what I knew from day 1. They didn't answer my simple and straightforward question.
Today I sent them another email that 11 weeks are over and when will I get my ECA Report? I still don't expect a simple and to the point answer but still... It is exhausting...

I once again urge everybody to AVOID IQAS and go for WES if possible. WES generally do the job within 1 to 2 months (I have personal experience of my wife) and you can at least track your case via their login portal. IQAS simply sucks...!
Only reason why many choose IQAS is because WES is selective abt qualifications they want to evaluate. And i ve been told some of the other evaluation companies are even slower than IQAS.

But yeah if ur qualification is generally acceptable with WES, go for it. My wife got her ECA done by WES in 2 months exactly. And here i am two months later than she got hers-without any idea when i will actually get mine.

jeesh

Aug 26, 2017
Sri Lanka
They say "Officially" you can expect to receive 9-10 weeks from 14th November.

Nov 17, 2017
Just to update my previous status, I have received both the emails and timelines are as under:

IQAS application reached IQAS:
20th OCT
University transcript reached IQAS: 18th OCT
1st IQAS acknowledgment email: 22 November
2nd IQAS acknowledgment email: 24 November
ECA email from IQAS: No Update
Hardcopy Of ECA: No Update

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
hi,
iam too waiting for their 1st mail yet. My application and university documents reached there on 31st oct.

zhane04

Nov 28, 2017
Congratulations, can you share your exact timeline details?
I also applied in August but I am still waiting :( 10 weeks are completed and I asked then yesterday via email and waiting for their response.
Hello,
Can you please let me have the email address you used? I need to mail IQAS as well.
It's been 2weeks since it was received(Online Tracking), but I've got no response yet.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hello,
Can you please let me have the email address you used? I need to mail IQAS as well.
It's been 2weeks since it was received(Online Tracking), but I've got no response yet.
Hi,
Be patient, wait at least a month to get the first acknowledgment. I got mine after 28 days and another 14 days for the second ack.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......

My experience with IQAS was actually quite smooth. I am sorry hear that your case has taken longer than expected. As far as I can see its been 16 weeks since your application reached them. And around 11 weeks since the confirmation.
Have you tried calling them instead of emailing? I called them once only actually and the agent was quite helpful.

Unfortunately for Pakistani applicants, IQAS is still the best choice. I didn't go with WES because they require secondary and higher secondary school certification sent 'directly' from the issuing authority.
Is that also the reason for why you also avoided WES or was it something else?

Shairsha

Jun 16, 2017
My experience with IQAS was actually quite smooth. I am sorry hear that your case has taken longer than expected. As far as I can see its been 16 weeks since your application reached them. And around 11 weeks since the confirmation.
Have you tried calling them instead of emailing? I called them once only actually and the agent was quite helpful.

Unfortunately for Pakistani applicants, IQAS is still the best choice. I didn't go with WES because they require secondary and higher secondary school certification sent 'directly' from the issuing authority.
Is that also the reason for why you also avoided WES or was it something else?
Hi
Thanks. Yes it's been 16 weeks. And yes to avoid higher secondary school thing I opted for IQAS. However; I chose WES for my wife and it's was done within 2 months. Only at one point they asked for some more documents which I sent them otherwise it was way better in terms of time and most helpful thing is that you can track your application online and see the status by your self. There is nothing like that in IQAS. Anyways, 16 weeks and I am still counting.