+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hi
Thanks. Yes it's been 16 weeks. And yes to avoid higher secondary school thing I opted for IQAS. However; I chose WES for my wife and it's was done within 2 months. Only at one point they asked for some more documents which I sent them otherwise it was way better in terms of time and most helpful thing is that you can track your application online and see the status by your self. There is nothing like that in IQAS. Anyways, 16 weeks and I am still counting.
Hi Shairsha,
Did you tried speaking to IQAS over the phone to ask about your status? May be that could expedite the process or atleast give you an idea where you stand. 16 weeks is way out of the given timeline.

Shairsha

Jun 16, 2017
Only reason why many choose IQAS is because WES is selective abt qualifications they want to evaluate. And i ve been told some of the other evaluation companies are even slower than IQAS.

But yeah if ur qualification is generally acceptable with WES, go for it. My wife got her ECA done by WES in 2 months exactly. And here i am two months later than she got hers-without any idea when i will actually get mine.
I am exactly in the same situation. My wife's ECA from WES is done two months earlier and I am still waiting after more that 15 weeks.

jeesh

Aug 26, 2017
Sri Lanka
So guys after nearly 3 months of wait, i ve gotten the softcopy. So my timeline is as follows

Application Sent: 7th September
Application Reached (Both University & Personal): Approximately 15th September
First AOR: 16th October
Second AOR: 24th October
ECA Softcopy: 1st December
Hardcopy: Not yet

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Finally got first email from iqas.
Courier received by iqas on 30th October.
1st mail on 2nd dec.

raxdsouza

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Is it necessary to include academic request form sealed by the university.

I had asked my univeristy to mail me the tranacript and verified certificate to me in a sealed envelope but it does not contain academic req form. So that I can send all documents in 1 package.

What shall I do now?

Guidance needed...

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Thanks what does your 1st email says?
Did you also not include academic request form?
Hi,
No I did not enclosed request form, email says:-
"Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application and academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing. Please visitwww.iqas.alberta.ca for the current processing time.

During the assessment, you will only be contacted by our office if we require additional information or documents. Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application as this can delay processing. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail or fax the information to:

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)

9th Floor, 108 Street Building, 9942 – 108 Street

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5K 2J5

Fax: (780) 422-9734

PLEASE QUOTE YOUR FILE NUMBER ON ALL CORRESPONDENCE

Once the assessment is completed, the IQAS certificate will be mailed to you. You will also receive an IQAS email notification with an electronic copy of your IQAS certificate. If you requested that the IQAS assessment be sent to a Canadian address, Canada Post will send you aDelivery Notice Card to that address to let you know that your package is available for pick-up at your local post-office. It is your responsibility to collect your package with the proper identification.

Sincerely,"

Reactions: raxdsouza

Snaina

Oct 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
So guys after nearly 3 months of wait, i ve gotten the softcopy. So my timeline is as follows

That's so awesome! My second AOR email is from 26th Oct. So your news gives me a lot of hope. Congratulations! See you on the other side with an ITA! :)

zaidi4506

Nov 29, 2017
Hi
Thanks. Yes it's been 16 weeks. And yes to avoid higher secondary school thing I opted for IQAS. However; I chose WES for my wife and it's was done within 2 months. Only at one point they asked for some more documents which I sent them otherwise it was way better in terms of time and most helpful thing is that you can track your application online and see the status by your self. There is nothing like that in IQAS. Anyways, 16 weeks and I am still counting.
hi dear,
did you send matriculation and intermediate degrees as well???

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hello All,

---- : UPDATE : -----

I have applied through IQAS,

My Timeline is as below,

Got My Second Email in Exact One Month.

IQAS application reached IQAS: 17th OCT
University transcript reached IQAS: 24th OCT
1st IQAS acknowledgment email: 17th NOV
2nd IQAS acknowledgment email: 24th November
<------------------ UPDATE
ECA email from IQAS: No Update
Hardcopy Of ECA: No Update

I don't how much time it will take now for soft copy will update my timeline when I get any updates from IQAS

Thanks

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019

Hello,

Congratulations,

Mine timeline is almost 1 month behind yours, Mine 2nd AOR email was on 24th November, So after looking at your timeline, I think I might get the soft copy around 1st January. Hope the Christmas holiday will not affect my timeline.