+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

ameyad

Apr 19, 2021
Reached fluctuation stage today and was able to download the report. Got awarded a Masters in Business Administration degree with a focus in Retail Management.

Mhusayn

Apr 28, 2021
Please confirm, if your 4 yr BBA and 1.5 year MBA were equivalent to Canadian Masters or not?

Just got an update that my application is taking time as they are taking time to authenticate my degrees which are from iobm. BBA and MBA. Any idea how much time will it take to complete the process

Ashish15

Apr 29, 2021
Hello
Today my status was complete.
I sent two degrees but I only got evaluation of one degree which was four year program. My second degree is One year PGDBM in distance education mode from Lovely Professional University. But in my evaluation nothing is mentioned about my PGDBM. what should i do. Please help

Jagjeet_anttal

Mar 26, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-03-2022
Nomination.....
17-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
03-03-2022
Reached fluctuation stage today and was able to download the report. Got awarded a Masters in Business Administration degree with a focus in Retail Management.
How much time did it take after Final Review?

Jagjeet_anttal

Mar 26, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-03-2022
Nomination.....
17-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
03-03-2022
Hello
I sent two degrees but I only got evaluation of one degree which was four year program. My second degree is One year PGDBM in distance education mode from Lovely Professional University. But in my evaluation nothing is mentioned about my PGDBM. what should i do. Please help
email IQAS regarding this or you can also call on their number given on the website.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello
check post #6993 - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/iqas-eca-timeline-tracking.490054/page-467#post-8172298

@rajapanesar : if you are still active, please assist :)

As far as I remember, IQAS will send you detailed explanation as to why they excluded your PGDBM (most likely it is not a recognized course or institute for IQAS) along with hard copy of your ECA report.

However no harm in calling/mailing them till you receive your copy.

Jagjeet_anttal

Mar 26, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-03-2022
Nomination.....
17-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
03-03-2022
I have already done that. I also wanted to know if the IQAS do not assess the document do they mention the reason for not assessing it?
I will suggest starting ECA with other bodies such as ICES, also make sure to check their approved/blacklisted universities to be sure about your university and also check UGC distance education approved unis and courses for your years of that study.

Ashish15

Apr 29, 2021
I will suggest starting ECA with other bodies such as ICES, also make sure to check their approved/blacklisted universities to be sure about your university and also check UGC distance education approved unis and courses for your years of that study.
PGDBM from LPU is approved and they have send me all the necessary credentials which are required. I don't think so that there degree is invalid. Moreover I downloaded the report in a fluctuation mode.

Ashish15

Apr 29, 2021
check post #6993 - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/iqas-eca-timeline-tracking.490054/page-467#post-8172298

@rajapanesar : if you are still active, please assist :)

As far as I remember, IQAS will send you detailed explanation as to why they excluded your PGDBM (most likely it is not a recognized course or institute for IQAS) along with hard copy of your ECA report.

However no harm in calling/mailing them till you receive your copy.
You just gave me hope brother. Thank You and God Bless You

Reactions: CNP

Ashish15

Apr 29, 2021
Please also tell me as I have send two separate degrees. IQAS provide separate assessment of the degree or just one assessment.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Please also tell me as I have send two separate degrees. IQAS provide separate assessment of the degree or just one assessment.
it is always one for any ECA body irrespective of no. of degrees.

I mean one copy/document which includes assessment of all degrees you have asked for.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
just to add, with distance education mode, its very tricky to find out which of the ECA agencies will recognize it ( stating my personal observation)