Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
So is your master missed in Canadian equivalency section or missed all together ? Anyways do raise it asap with IQAS, you should be okay for first draw of Oct. All the best!!
Master's is not mentioned at all. Like it didn't even exist. And my master's transcripts were delivered on March 28th, and I got the AOR accordingly.

Haven't seen this case before, anyone?
A missing credential.

Checked my whole application, everything was uploaded, mailed correctly. Transcripts were as per their requirement, or else they could have been rejected and re demanded. Still, a nothing.
Not even calling it a non recognised institute.

This low a score ain't taking me anywhere.

U.F

Feb 25, 2019
Am a girl lol. It was a 5 years law program. Don't know what NCA is, dont know if that is done in Nigeria.
Oh ok! Well, if you want to practice law in Canada, you need to have a Canadian law degree or its equivalent. Here's when NCA exams come to your rescue. Basically, the National Committee on Accreditation assesses your degree (it's separate from the immigration ECA) and then tells you how many additional subjects you need to study in order to become equal to a Canadian law degree holder. So these are usually 5-6 self study exams. If you pass these, you will not need to study the whole LLB again.

ChrisTaylor

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Documents delivery - 9th of April
Inline for processing - 6th of August
Final review- 13th of September Fluctuation- 16th of September Downloaded report- generally compares to a completion of Masters degree.

Reactions: maplemom and eryosa

Ravsi11

Aug 21, 2019
Master's is not mentioned at all. Like it didn't even exist. And my master's transcripts were delivered on March 28th, and I got the AOR accordingly.

A missing credential.

Checked my whole application, everything was uploaded, mailed correctly. Transcripts were as per their requirement, or else they could have been rejected and re demanded. Still, a nothing.

Which masters who had? And from which University?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

A missing credential.

Yes have seen 2 such cases, you should be okay though as they have missed it. I think you wait till status is mailed just to see if the report changes. Else raise a case with them on the same day

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Yes have seen 2 such cases, you should be okay though as they have missed it. I think you wait till status is mailed just to see if the report changes. Else raise a case with them on the same day
Yes, waiting for the mailed status now.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Okay..
Did these two cases had their credentials missing too?
Did they get it after receiving final report?
What changes happened in the final report.

All I remember is, one premature report had the name wrong, and another had the credentials' dates wrong. I don't know anything before these two things happened. One had it corrected in final report and other had to resort to correspond with IQAS for correction.

eryosa

Jun 7, 2019
Oh ok! Well, if you want to practice law in Canada, you need to have a Canadian law degree or its equivalent. Here's when NCA exams come to your rescue. Basically, the National Committee on Accreditation assesses your degree (it's separate from the immigration ECA) and then tells you how many additional subjects you need to study in order to become equal to a Canadian law degree holder. So these are usually 5-6 self study exams. If you pass these, you will not need to study the whole LLB again.[/QUOTE
Oh ok. I plan to do that after migrating thanks

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Okay..
Did these two cases had their credentials missing too?
Did they get it after receiving final report?
What changes happened in the final report.

All I remember is, one premature report had the name wrong, and another had the credentials' dates wrong. I don't know anything before these two things happened. One had it corrected in final report and other had to resort to correspond with IQAS for correction.
One case (missing credential) have mention on this canadavisa forum, I will flip the pages to see if I can find. Don't remember the outcome, but am sure this will be sorted out

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Very unfortunate:(. What are your timelines ?
Did you mean something like this. No, I didn't receive any such email from IQAS.
Hi guys on 18 dec 2018 i received this mail from iqas

Thank you for submitting your educational documents for evaluation to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS).

IQAS cannot complete an assessment of your Bachelor of Computer Applications and your Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication.

With regards to both programs, it is IQAS’s policy that we do not assess distance education credentials from India which are completed at study centers outside the state of the awarding institution. As your Bachelor’s and your Master’s degrees program were completed at a learning center outside of the state of Sikkim we are unable to proceed with an assessment of both degrees.

IQAS will assess ONLY your Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Delhi.

If you have any questions in this regard, please write to our office.

So please dont apply at iqas for smu de evaluation if done outside sikkim