Submitted Jan 11 th
In line for processing Jan 15th
Final review Jan 29th
Mailed March 19th
Received March 25th

Story end.
Good luck to all,,,
hi
did your university sent transcripts electronically?
could u suggest when i asked my university they told they don't support digital transcript by TRUECOPY as stated on iqas website then how to send transcripts digitally??

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
hi
could u suggest when i asked my university they told they don't support digital transcript by TRUECOPY as stated on iqas website then how to send transcripts digitally??
They can direct email your verified documents to IQAS. But it should be forwarded by verified institute email and authorised person.

rahulpareek

Jan 4, 2021
hi
As a student u dont need to mention iqas or truecopym to university.
All you need to tell them is send transcript to this address (email or courier) in sealed envelopes

PratikT

Jan 1, 2021
Hello everyone. Just a headsup that my documents were delivered to iqas via DHL courier on 16th Dec. And today I've received email from IQAS confirming receipt of the documents. My status is now changed to inline for processing from awaiting transcripts.

Reactions: sakver and Sharot

daisyd

Oct 14, 2020
Hello, I am trying to find a matching NOC code for my job duties as a Credit Risk Analyst, does anybody know any professional Canadian body that assists with such?

keepitup

Mar 28, 2021
Hi,
I had applied for two applications:

First
Applied 28 October,2020
Confirmation of application 14 November 2020
Email 1st Transcript from university 8 Nov 2020
2nd Transcript delivered by DHL on 23rd Dec 2020
Still showing waiting for transcripts on the portal.

Contacted IQAS on 9th March, they said they are opening Last week of November and 1st week of Dec.They had received one trasnscript which was emailed.

Second
Applied on 4 Novmember 2020
Confirmation of application 12 Dec 2020
Status changed to In line processing on 12 Jan 2021
Final review 10 March
1st Transcript delieverd on 26 Nov by New Courier post
2nd Transcrip Delievered 17 Dec 2020 by Speed Post

I do not know they taking so long in my first case to get Confirmation of the transcripts dated 23rd Dec.

Any one facing this issue.

Ieltsindia234

Jan 8, 2021
Hello everyone. Just a headsup that my documents were delivered to iqas via DHL courier on 16th Dec. And today I've received email from IQAS confirming receipt of the documents. My status is now changed to inline for processing from awaiting transcripts.
Thanks for the update bro

nikitadas

Jan 3, 2021
Has anybody's file moved to fluctuation stage after it changed to final review on or after 11 March, 2021? Please do let me know.

sakver

Feb 8, 2021
Same for me. My documents delivered on 18th December and i got a mail last night acknowledging the receipt of documents.

Dec 15, 2020
Submitted: 5th Dec
Received: 11th Dec, Status: " Pending" / "Waiting for Transcripts"
Cred 1: Emailed by Uni on 11th Dec
Cred 2: Emailed by a different Uni on 14th Dec.
In line for Processing: 20th Dec
Final Review: 16th Feb
Mailed: 28th Mar

ECA done finally!