+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi All, Mine is showing in the Final review from
March 17, 2021
So how much time it is going to take and secondly, what's the next step they will have. Any feedback on the same.
Wait for the status to change to Mailed, thats when you should be able to download your report. However the status might toggle between Final Review and Complete as soon as you login. At this stage too people are able to download the report. Good luck!!

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Wait for the status to change to Mailed, thats when you should be able to download your report. However the status might toggle between Final Review and Complete as soon as you login. At this stage too people are able to download the report. Good luck!!
You mean right now also can i download the file?

Harnav Pannu

Jan 24, 2018
Hi All, Mine is showing in the Final review from
March 17, 2021
So how much time it is going to take and secondly, what's the next step they will have. Any feedback on the same.
Hi,
Mine was showing in “final review” on 23 feb and it was started showing me complete on March 19
thanks

Sagar9192

Mar 21, 2021
Mine in Inline for processing since December 4th. I called them but they said currently they have backlogs and it will take 12-16 weeks after in-line form processing. But I don’t have to worry now as I got my CES report and I got masters equivalency.
Hi Trushit . In which degree you got master equivalency ?

bookworm28

Jan 22, 2021
My timeline is the same till Feb 3rd Inline for processing.

after that, till today status is same, maybe because I have sent both bachelor and master for eca
I'm also doing assessment for both bachelors & Master degree (Bsc & Msc) from two different universities. Seems like IQAS don't follow a set of rule & do things unpredictably.

rahulpareek

Jan 4, 2021
Mine in Inline for processing since December 4th. I called them but they said currently they have backlogs and it will take 12-16 weeks after in-line form processing. But I don’t have to worry now as I got my CES report and I got masters equivalency.
Hello, COngrats on CES report. How long did CES took (Please share if u have CES timeline)

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hello, COngrats on CES report. How long did CES took (Please share if u have CES timeline)
*Document received C0: October 29
*Confirmation of the credentials submitted for assessment C1: January 14
*Confirmation of the initial review of the required institutional documents C2: January 15
*Confirmation of authentication and acceptance of your application C3: March 11
*A confirmation of the issuance of an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report C4: March 12
A confirmation of the dispatch of your ECA package C5: March 15

Last edited:

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Timeline last update;

Submitted Jan 11 th
In line for processing Jan 15th
Final review Jan 29th
Mailed March 19th
Received March 25th

Story end.