+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
3 years Bachelor's (DE) too
Thanks again...did they ask you to send bachelor's or just sent it on ur own .?
Also did you add only masters in iqas application as education when created application online for first time to order ...or did you add both masters and bachelor's as ur education?

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks again...did they ask you to send bachelor's or just sent it on ur own .?
Also did you add only masters in iqas application as education when created application online for first time to order ...or did you add both masters and bachelor's as ur education?
I sent both Bachelor's & Masters for evaluation and included both to be evaluated in the application.

Reactions: desmat

american_dream

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
USA
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
20-08-2018
Finally wait is over Got the ECA :D

Documents reached in one pkt on 24th Jan.
AOR - Never Received any
ECA - 13th April

As no AOR so multiple follow ups had to do to check status ...
Congratulations! It's a long wait but I'm glad you got the desired result.

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
MBA-IT from. SMU-DE ... . Recognised as Masters
was it MBA or PGD... ?

SCDL issues PGD... , what was in your case?

zedell

Apr 20, 2016
hey viper_xyz..
did you get any update on AOR2..

i think that guy, who said he received AOR2 on 2-APR for 17-MAR delivery, got it wrong or got extra lucky....

I have not seen anybody else getting AOR1 or AOR2 with documents delivery in March...

not sure what to do than wait
I didn't get it wrong :) I can share the screenshots with if you if you'd believe me that way.

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
I didn't get it wrong :) I can share the screenshots with if you if you'd believe me that way.

It's so optimistic that it's hard to believe .

I wish I get it too ( Have to send docs, waiting fro transcript)

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
It's not abt believing you...it is about believing iqas.....still cannot believe iqas has sent aor for 17-mar delivery on 2-apr itself..... :)

Perhaps ur degree is from highly reputed college...
Because I think iqas sends air after verifying the documents for some days..so perhaps that's the reason for ur early aor

Lego&Gilly

Oct 20, 2017
Hi, need some judgement on IQAS evaluation on below credentials:
Bachelor of Commerce (3 years) - India.
Intenational MBA in Information Technology (1 year) - Europe.
Will its be considered Masters or Bachelor 4 years or Two more degrees?

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
My Timeline below

Application submitted on 29th Jan & 1st AOR on 14th March
University docs delivered on Feb 9th & 2nd AOR on April 6th.

Waiting for ECA Had and soft copy, any idea guys when can I expect my ECA PDF.

tmahajan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi All,

I just received the AOR email from IQAS(16th Apr 2018)

Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing. Please visit www.iqas.alberta.ca for the current processing time.
During the assessment, you will only be contacted by our office if we require additional information or documents.

I've send all the documents(application and transcripts) in one package and they were delivered to IQAS on 6th Mar 2018 . So is this AOR1 or AOR2 and when can I expect my ECA to be complete ?

Regards.

Reactions: desmat

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Hi All,

I just received the AOR email from IQAS(16th Apr 2018)

Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing. Please visit www.iqas.alberta.ca for the current processing time.
During the assessment, you will only be contacted by our office if we require additional information or documents.

I've send all the documents(application and transcripts) in one package and they were delivered to IQAS on 6th Mar 2018 . So is this AOR1 or AOR2 and when can I expect my ECA to be complete ?

Regards.
When you send application and transcripts together then there is only one AOR mail.
As per current trend expected time to get ECA is 1-1.5 months after getting AOR.

Reactions: tmahajan