+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Jan 24, 2019
Just finished writing a lengthy email to IQAS. Described everything, Application, Transcripts, Individual dates of delivery, Final assessment report.
Asked them to re-check everything, because the report is incomplete as it does not mention the master's degree at all. Couldn't get them on call, long waiting, exhausted the mobile phone balance while being kept on hold.
Now, I am waiting for the email reply. So disheartened. Was going to complete my profile and upload it.

Currently, it looks like I'm here to guide others to the treasure I cannot possess (Avengers: Infinity War).
this must be very disheartening.
Just wondering whether it is possible that they simply lost your master's transcript and didn't evaluate it as a result... it happened in my case. I sent my transcript along with my application and they just processed my application documents. Probably, just overlook my transcripts which were inside the bigger envelope and threw the envelope or misplaced it.

very sad situation.... BTW, I have resent my transcripts. just added 4 more months of wait.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
this must be very disheartening.
Just wondering whether it is possible that they simply lost your master's transcript and didn't evaluate it as a result... it happened in my case. I sent my transcript along with my application and they just processed my application documents. Probably, just overlook my transcripts which were inside the bigger envelope and threw the envelope or misplaced it.

very sad situation.... BTW, I have resent my transcripts. just added 4 more months of wait.
I had uploaded my master's program degree to the application, sent the photocopies of all the documents, arranged the transcripts and delivered; still they didn't do anything about it.

Strange right.

Jan 24, 2019
I had uploaded my master's program degree to the application, sent the photocopies of all the documents, arranged the transcripts and delivered; still they didn't do anything about it.

Strange right.
Indeed, strange and frustrating.

I have been following up with them since last 30 days regarding my issue. All they say every time is that they have not received my transcripts. I am such a guy who checks everything twice and then again checks everything twice and then again checks everything twice. Then when my wife starts cursing, then I stop rechecking. I remember specifically that I did send my transcripts in that envelope.

Basically, we are dealing with people who don't give a s**t about anyone. Now, I am assuming that my ECA will come sometime in Feb/Mar next year and April has my DOB (-5 points).

Reactions: S.gulati

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I am such a guy who checks everything twice and then again checks everything twice and then again checks everything twice. Then when my wife starts cursing, then I stop rechecking.
I am the same. :D:D:D:D

I am assuming that my ECA will come sometime in Feb/Mar next year and April has my DOB (-5 points).
I have my birthday in November, -5 for me too, if this problem is not resolved by then.

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dear Members

How can I check the courier/mail details of the hard copy send by IQAS?

Thanks

Pratt

May 10, 2019
AOR 1 & 2 on 10th August. Still no status change to 'Final review'. Is it normal to take this much time?

bijilbabu

Sep 19, 2019
Submitted and paid : May 15
Signed Documents Delivered : May 23
Transcript from Gujarat Univ : June 28 ( Bachelors & Masters)
Aor1 : Sep 19

S.gulati

Jun 8, 2019
Delhi
NOC Code......
Indeed, strange and frustrating.

I have been following up with them since last 30 days regarding my issue. All they say every time is that they have not received my transcripts. I am such a guy who checks everything twice and then again checks everything twice and then again checks everything twice. Then when my wife starts cursing, then I stop rechecking. I remember specifically that I did send my transcripts in that envelope.
we are all same especially when it comes to something as imp as this.

Basically said:
had my birthday this 17th and its quite a sinking feeling

cmsbcbc

Oct 23, 2018
Guys, I have what I think is a huge problem and I'm hoping that someone here might know what to do..
I graduated in 2013 and received my certificate in 2014.
My IQAS Assessment came with the "year awarded:2014", while my wife's came with "year awarded:2013". We graduated on the same day (December 2013) and received our certificate in different dates but both in 2014.
Could that be a problem that an agent could deny us our PR?
Should we request an reassessment from IQAS?
Thank you in advance for any help!

Sep 20, 2019
hello ,

My ECA status is stuck at "In Line for Processing" since 16th Aug , i called the helpline , they said i have to remain patient and they will take min 20 weeks from the date the status changes to In Line for Processing :( Can someone please let me know how long will it take more ?

Documents Delivered - 20th April
Status changed to In Line for Processing - 16th Aug

Ani_mod

Feb 18, 2019
Guys,

Can someone please explain what an AOR is? I did not see my status change to AOR 1 or AOR 2 but directly to in Line for processing from submitted. I assume AOR means the acknowledgment that the academic docs were received along with Application package as per the two mails I received from IQAS about a few minutes back, stating that IQAS has received my application (in the first mail) and the academic docs in a follow up mail and status changed to In line for processing.

Docs submitted - May 28th
Status changed to inline for processing - Sep 20th

How long does it take for final review to mailed status from now?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@ailyas2 and @CNP
Just got a reply from IQAS stating that I have to receive the report package, that will be delivered next week, to check the reason for not getting my master's degree assessed. They have sent some documents that contain the reason.